Chapter 9: Tantrum

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  As soon as the submarine submerged, Reiju and Niji went to Sanji's side, teasing him while the other Vinsmoke's watched them talking and having fun with each other.

  "So... How does it feel that you're going to be a mother.?" Niji teasingly asked Sanji, who frowned and elbowed Niji, who only grunted from the pain.

    "Oh! Come on! Why did you hit me.?"

  "Nothing~ I just feel like doing it."

  Reiju laughed at her two brothers.

    "You two are really close, aren't you." Reiju said which made the two pout and look away from each other.

  They kept on talking and teasing each other when they heard a growl. They look at the source and saw Sanji looking away, blushing, a hand on his stomach.

  "Ne! Sanji~ why dont we go inside your ship."

    "If you're hungry, you should eat. Then after that you can take a nap."

  Sanji nodded. Niji put a hand around Sanji's shoulder and picked him up as they flew towards the Sunny's deck, followed by Reiju.

  "Don't expect me to treat you like Reiju and Niji. If you want to stay here, then suit yourself." Sanji said without looking at his Father and two brothers.

  He went to the galley, followed by Reiju and Niji as the three eat the foods Sanji made for his crew and allies. He made them just in time, before the Operation began.

  His Father, Ichiji and Yonji followed them and sits infront of Sanji. Niji, and Reiju. Sanji saw the look of disappointment being thrown towards his Father and two brothers by Reiju and Niji which he ignored and continued eating.

  "You really mean it.! I can cook this too.?" Niji asked Sanji who only nod at him.

  The two were talking about foods and Niji asked Sanji if he could cook too. Reiju only look at the two while smiling, same as their Father.

  "Yup. But not good as mine." A smug look was on Sanji when he said that.

    "I'll let you cook tomorrow. I'll help you." Sanji said getting up, and went to the sink to put his plate and glass.

  Reiju forced him to sit down and that she'll be the one to wash the dishes, which Sanji followed his sister's order.

  As soon as Niji finished his meal, Reiju began washing the dishes real quick. The two went outside, leaving Sanji, their Father, Ichiji, and Yonji.

  The three are silently looking at Sanji, who was fiddling, and biting his fingers, obviously wanting some cigarettes to smoke.

  "Are we playing stones now. Statues.? If you have something to say... Say it." Sanji said, leaning his back on his chair, whole crossing his legs.

    "Sanji... I'm sorry." Judge said while bowing his head down, as well as Ichiji and Yonji.

  Sanji didn't say anything, sighing feeling himself becomes more anxious.

   "I really need a smoke. Baby. Can you let papa have a cigarette " sanji thought to himself. "Argh. What am I thinking. This is so frustrating.. Zoro.. Hurry and come back."