Chapter 4: stupid marimo

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  "What do you mean Reiju......" Sanji asked his sister while frowning.

    "It's like what I said. I can't allow you to get into any fights." Reiju firmly answered the frowning blonde and to the allied forces who had been listening and watching the pinkitie and the blondei.

  "You can't do that. I need to fight with them."

    "NO...you CAN'T."

  "WHY...? I know you... You're hiding something.... What is it... WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME."

    "Because you are pre-"

  "I don't care about your reasons.. I'M GOING WITH THEM."

    "NO!! Sanji....please...DON'T.."

  "Hey,, Sanji.. Just listen to her."

    "SHUT IT NIJI... Why would I listen to you... You sh*tty brother."

  "OI! I'M STILL OLDER THAN YOU.!"

    "Ha!~ like h*ll.. You're only a minute older than me... Blue  pervert curly brother.. *bleeh* "

  " *snap* why you... YOU F***'N BROTHER."

    "Enough you two..." The two brothers went silent and stopped from starting to fight when they saw Reiju glaring at them.

  " *sigh* I'm not going to repeat myself. YOU.ARE.NOT.GOIN.TO.JOIN.THE.WAR." Reiju said which made the blonde cook pissed.

  Sanji didn't know why his sister IS stopping him. He really wanted to argue more, but he couldn't since he still love and respect his sister so, he secretly asked help from someone.

  "Why are you stopping the cook... Let him join." The green haired swordsman said, hands behind his head and standing behind the blonde cook.

    "That's right.. I'm their captain not you." The Strawhats captain said followed by the rest of the Strawhat, the STRAWHATS GRAND FLEET, the NINJA-PIRATE-MINK-SAMURAI alliance and the two pirate captains, which made Sanji thanked them for their help silently.

  Reiju and Niji just look at each other and sweat dropped because of the stubborness of Sanji and his crewmates. Reiju was looking at everyone with a frown when she suddenly grin evily which Niji saw and made him shiver.

  "Trafalgar Law." Reiju called which made the said person to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

    "What do you want.? Germa."

  "Oh! You know who we are."

    "Everyone in north blue knows about the Germa 66."

  "I see.. Anyway... You're a doctor right.?" Reiju asked Law who only nod as answer.

    "Can you scan Sanji's body. This way. Explaining will be easier. And if possible, can you make it visible for everyone to see.?

  Law didn't say anything and just nod. He went closer to Sanji, who as looking at him and his sister with a confused look. (Law was in front of Sanji)

  Law began scanning Sanji, and to his and everyone [except Sanji, (being scanned,) and Zoro, (standing behind Sanji) and Reiju and Niji] surprise, they all jaw dropped and anime style shocked faces. (like the one when Luffy jumped from Zou)