Chapter 1: Worried

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  A woman with pink hair, blue eyes and a pink butterfly like dress with gears was walking back n' fort at a large hallway. She was holding a paper of some result of something.

    "My Lady, please calm down." A maid said trying to calm the woman.

  "But how, Anna.? What if,.. this is true.,?" The woman answered as she waved and put the paper in front of the maid.

    "What's wrong Reiju.?" A man with blue hair and blue eyes. He's also wearing a blue suit with a cape that has a number 2 at the back.

  "Niji." The woman known as Reiju turned her head towards the man known as Niji.

  The man, Niji stopped in front of her and asked about the paper she was holding.

    "What's that paper.?"

  "It's about Sanji." She answered him.

    "Nani~? Nani~? What is this about Sanji.?" A man with green hair and blue eyes, and wearing a green suit and a cape with a number 4 at the back said.

  "Why are you so restless Reiju.? You look so worried." A man with red hair and blue eyes, and is wearing a red suit with a cape and number 1 at the back said/asked.

  The two newcomer stopped in front of Reiju and Niji as they eyed the paper Reiju was holding.

    "Yonji... Ichiji... You're back already. So.... How'd the mission go.?" Niji asked the two newcomers which they ignored and asked Reiju the same question, making Niji pissed for being ignored.

  "Its about Sanji... By the way. Do you have any idea where our next destination is.?"

    "I think, Wano... Although were not going to the land itself. Father said, he wants to know the outcome of the war."

  "I see. Then, I'm going first. I need to stop Sanji."

  The three gentlemen was still confuse as to why would she do that.

    "I get that you're worried about him, but why would you stop him." Niji asked.

  "Does this have something to do with that paper.?" Ichiji asked while Yonji didn't say anything instead he just wait for his sister to answer the question.

    "It can't be avoided then...*sigh* Then listen carefully. Sanji is undergoing in a condition of which his body can't handle any shocks or go into any fight and undergo to stress." She said seriously to her three brothers, and to her surprise, the three didn't get what she just said... And so, she dropped the bomb and explain WHY and HOW did of happened.

  "I found out four days ago. For the first time, Sanji used his gear suit and that's how I found out. I installed some tracking device to know where he is, a listening device so that I would know what was going on, and a body scanner system which allowed me to see his condition, like if he is sick, healthy, or cought any disssase. As his older sister, its my responsibility to look after him, besides, I promised mom." Reiju said while  The three nod in understanding.

  After what happened at the whole cake island, they came to accept the fact that Sanji is still a Vinsmoke, their brother, a part of their family and a prince of the Germa Kingdom. Even their father accepted that fact. He's the one who told Niji to snuck the gear suit inside Luffy's pocket. And the Vinsmoke siblings almost lost concentration at the fight when they saw their father shed tears while looking at the Strawhat's ship disappearing in the distance.

  Reiju walked back to her room to get her things she needed and went back to her brothers.

    "Niji, Yonji, Ichiji. If dad asked where am I, tell him I went first to Wano."

  "I'm coming with you." Niji said standing up and walks towards her. While the other two nod and told them to say Hi to Sanji.

  Niji and Reiju were already outside and ready to take some of their equipped ship when they ran into their father.

    "Where are you to going.?"

  "We're going to Wano first father." Niji said.

    "Father, here." Reiju said as she gave her father the paper for him to read.

  Their father read it and he was shock to know such things. And so... Reiju told him more of what she knows.

    "That's why I need to go there and stop him before its too late."

  "The war is in five days from now. Need to hurry and stop him." Niji added.

    "Got it. Go. We'll follow you two. Make sure to stop him and also find the guy who knocked him up. Now go." Their father said as he walk back inside while the two who went to their ship left to Wano.

__________________
To be continued.

Here is the chapter one guys... Hope you like it... Chapter two will be posted later... Thanks..