Chapter 13: Pudding

(No one's POV)

  Zoro, who took some rest under the tree, felt himself being dragged by someone to somewhere. He grunted when the dragging came to a halt. So he opened his eye and came face to face to Kaido and the Big Lady, who he knew as Big Mom. Big Mom's eyes were furious while looking at him.

  "How dare you kill my sons. You will regret this, Pirate Hunter." Big Mom said as her other beats shouting/yelling while punching and kicking him.

    "Take him and throw him to the sea. Let's drowned him to death. Mama~ Mama~ " And once again, Zoro was dragged by Kaido's subordinates.

  When Zoro deemed that they are away from the two Yonko's Zoro started his escape plan. "I'm not an idiot to do this in front of those two. I need to get away. I'm not going to die here. I need to get back to Sanji."

  One of the Beast Pirates holding his chains, didn't realize that Zoro had changed the positions of his chains. (His hands now were in front of him.)

  Zoro gripped the chains tightly as he dragged the man, who's close to him, kicking him on his gut. He dodged an incoming attack of one of the men dragging him. Zoro wrapped his chains at the other man through his neck and he twisted the neck and hands of the other two. Zoro took a knife from the other man he had killed and stab the one his hand had been twisted. He face the other man, who he had wrapped by his chains and beat him unconscious. When Zoro was freed from being dragged and not from being chained, he sighed on relief and tried to untie his chains while walking away.

  He was focussing on his chains, he didn't notice that someone was standing in front of him, making him bumped into that person. He look up and saw a very tall and muscular man with short spiky black hair, and two symmetrical scars on both sides of the man's face.

  The man wears a massive tight ragged scarf that covers his mouth and reaches his shoulders. The man wears a torn leather jacket that exposes most of his torso, dark gloves and pants, a belt with skull shaped buckle and spiked boots with spurs. The man also has a tattoo on his torso.

  Zoro jumped away from the man while glaring at him. The man only look at him and sighed.

    "Don't worry. I'm not an enemy. I'm here to help you." The man said as he took a key from his pocket which made Zoro to look at the man with calculating eye.

  "Who are you." Zoro said when the man unlocked his chains.

(At the prison cell were the Strawhats and allies are being held)

  "Luffy.... Luffy... Wake up." Nami, who woke up when Zoro had been dragged away with the order to drawn the Swordsman, after seeing and hearing that, she immediately woke her crewmates and allies, the only one who haven't woken up yet is Luffy.

  She kicked and kick Luffy, since she  can't use her hands which was chained, while the others only look at the sleeping rubber and seething navigator.

  "argh.! Mou..... Luffy wake up already."

    "Wait Nami-ya." Nami stopped from kicking her captain and look atvtge person who called her.

  "What is it, Tra-guy-kun.?"

    "Blackleg-ya taught me a way to wake him." Nami's eyes sparkled and nod to Law, who sighed.

  Law redied himself to wake Luffy, when someone opened their cell.

  Nami, Chopper, Brook and Jimbei jawdropped at the person standing in front of them, opened their cell and also holding a big chunk of meat.

    "I'm here to help." The person said which is a girl, with light pink dress that reaches to her ankles and fitted perfectly to her body showing her curves. The girl had a reddish brown eyes and prominent lips.

  She smiled at them as she took a bunch of keys from her pocket and starts to unlock everyone's chains.

    "I stole the keys from Mama. Right now Mama and Kaido were not here at Wano anymore. That attack of Luffy really did a number on Kaido although, its not enough to bring Kaido down, they still fled. They escaped together with the Big Mom pirates already." She said while unlocking the last person which is the sleeping Luffy.

  When she's done, she faced Nami, Chopper, Brook and Jimbei shyly. But she was shocked when they hugged her.

    "Pudding. We missed you."

_________________________
To be continued