Chapter 18: Ivan-chan

(No one's POV)

  "Oi wait Zoro... Where are you going.?" Ussop called Zoro, who was about to enter the forest to chase Ichiji and Yonji.

  Sanji was laughing with everyone when he heard Ussop yelling. He stopped laughing and look at the direction of where Ussop was looking and there he saw Zoro, who was at the entrance of the forest.

    "And you are going there alone.? Ussop asked again as the rest of the Strawhats, who knew Zoro and directions, facepalmed.

  "Of course." Answered Zoro which started a ruckus.

    "BAKA.! DON'T DO IT." Ussop yelled wide eyes.

  "YOU'LL GET LOST." Nami shouted at Zoro.

    "Just make sure to ask for directions. Fufu~" Robin said a little louder while giggling.

  "BRING SOME SUPER COMPAS WITH YOU."

    "Zoro is an idiot... Baka Marimo~." Chopper innocently said.

  "ZORO~ *munch* you shouldn't go *munch* anywhere. You'll *munch* end up lost or *munch* get into *munch* trouble." Luffy said seriously while eating and munching the meat he's holding.

  The Strawhats and the Allies, who had been watching the scene, stared at Luffy with wide eyes and their jaws dropped at the floor.

    "LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SAY IT/LOOK WHO'S TALKING." Everyone yelled at Luffy.

  Zoro ignored them. He turned around to start chasing again.

  "Oi marimo-WAIT.. COME BACK HERE YOU SHITTY STRAY SWORDSMAN." Sanji yelled which made Zoro pissed because of the name-insult-calling.

  Zoro walks towards Sanji and his crew with a scowl on his face. When he reached them, he started hitting, Luffy, Ussop and Franky for insulting him, he glared at the two women of their crew, as for Jimbei and Brook laugh their hearts out, which was joined by the Allies as well.

~~~

  "Thank you for everything Luffy... Everyone."

    "My Brother is right. Thank you so much. Because of you and everyone, the Wano Kingdom is free from Kaido's tyranity." Momo and Hiyori said as the two and the rest of the Samurai's bowed for gratitude.

  It was almost dawn when the party come to an end. And now all Pirates and Minks are all going to leave, which made Tama and Took cried until the two kids fell asleep, and they all depart at once when the sun had fully rise. Waving and shouting of goodbyes to everyone in Wano.

  The Minks returned to Zou, The Kid Pirates, Basil and Drake's Crew, and the Grand Fleet had partways when they deemed that they are all away from Wano, While the Heart Pirates travelled with the Strawhats, but part ways soon after, and as for the Germa, they followed the Sunny from behind.

  At first, Luffy, Chopper, Ussop and Franky had sparkled eyes when they saw their Aquarium room full of monitors but, because of Nami's outburst and Sanji's request, the Germa packed and cleaned the room.

  Katakuri and Pudding travelled together with the Strawhats as they talk about their lives and all, later on Niji and Reiju, joined the Strawhats as well. They were all happily talking and some playing while Sanji once again teaches his brother how to cook.

    *ring~ring~ring~*

  Sanji answered the call since it seems no one heard the ringing..

    "Moshi-moshi." Sanji said.

  Zoro saw Sanji answered the den-den moshi. Keeping an eye towards the blonde. And he saw how the blonde paled when the other line answered. (Zoro was listening and keeping an eye to his Cook)

  "Heehaw~ Vit's been a while, Sanji-boy." Sanji paled and has dropped at the voice. Luffy's ear also perked when he heard the voice, so he ran to where Sanji is.

    "Ivan/Iva-chan"

  "Oya... Migiwara-boy... Vit's been a while."

    "Shishishi... Yeah... It's been two years huh.."

  "Yeah... And its good that vyour there. Vi need to tell vyou something."

    "What is it Iva-SHUT UP ALL OF YOU..." Sanji said and yelled the last part, when he heard the voiced he dreaded to hear again.

  Zoro scowled as he went towards Sanji and snatched the speaker (?) from Luffy.

    "Call him that again and I'll cut you all to pieces." Zoro said filled with venom and menacingly aura.

  He gave the speaker back to Luffy and dragged the blonde to his seat and let the blonde sit on his lap which made Sanji blushed so much while the others wiggled their eyebrows and grinning to him.

    "Anyway... Mugiwara boy... Vyou and vyour Crew needs to go here... Vmy kingdom. The Kamabaka Kingdom, the Peachy Island. Mochi and tsundre girl, as well as mirror girl will lead vyou.... Soreja... See you later.."  *clank*

  All Strawhats wee left with a question marks on their heads.

    "We'll be the one to explain..." Everyone turned their heads to the beautiful three-eyed girl.

  "Your Father told us to escort all of you to Kamabaka Kingdom, Mugiwara." Katakuri added which made the Strawhats to jawdropped and widen their eyes from the sudden information.

    "whaaaaaaaat.."

_____________________
To be continued