Chapter 24: Welcome!!!

(No one's POV)

  "Yeehaa~ welcome to Kamabaka Kingdom."

    "Iva-chan. It's been a while. Haven't seen you for more than two years." Luffy exclaimed excitedly while jumping off the Sunny to hug the Okama Queen.

  "Ah! Robin-san~" Robin saw a very excited orange hat wearing girl running towards her while smiling.

    "kyun~kyun~ so many handsome guys and cuties."

  "It has been a while, Jimbei, Mugiwara." A i-don't-know-gender person said. Half white and half orange hair as well as the coat he/she is wearing which is also in half n' half color. The person is also holding a glass of wine.

    "Inazuma.. Ivan.. Nice to see you two again. Its been two years already."

  "Kani-chan... Its great to see you again."

    "Jimbei..my friend."

  "Hack... Your a revolutionary..?"

    "kyun~kyun~ I can't wait to see Sanji-kyun again"

  "Sanji-kyun~~"

    "Are~ Sanji-kyun isn't here."

  "hmm~ hmm~"

    "Mugiwara-boy~ Where v'is Sanji-boy~.?"

  "Sanji-kyun~~ where are you~~"

(At the same time)

  Inside the Sunny's Crownest, a blonde and a green haired men were watching their friends getting along with the people of Kamabaka through the window. After eating and at the same time, they reached and docked on the island, the two sneaked their way to the crownest without their friends knowing.

    The green haired Swordsman saw how the blonde shivered and flinched every time he heard or rather, they heard his name being called. He also noticed that for some reason he didn't know, the blonde was hiding from those people calling and searching for him.

  While Zoro was guarding his 'wife', he saw the blonde's visible eye that held something while looking at someone. He followed the blonde's gaze and saw their captain talking and hugging a big guy/okama. Zoro felt irritated for some reasons, since he can tell that Sanji is happy and is smiling while looking at the okama.

(Zoro's POV)

  Me and the cook stayed here in the crownest. We went here right after our breakfast and cleaning the galley. He said he doesn't want to go with the others to meet these people yet. But when I saw his eyes that held so much joy and smiling while looking at the big okama, It kinda pisses me off that someone other than me is making him smile.

    'Just who is that guy..? No way... Did... Did he fell for him during our two years separation.?' I thought while gritting my teeth and glaring at the okama.

  "Hey! What's with that look.?" He asked me while looking at me with a raised eye brow.

    "Nothing." I answered him.

  He look confused and I can tell he didn't believe me. He followed my gaze and it landed on the okama. His eyes widen for a bit and he snickered. He returned his gaze on me and smirked.

    "I see~ my handsome swordsman husband... Jealous I see." He said in a sing sang voice, while crossing his arms on his chest and with a cocky face.