Chapter 27: Time Skip

(Sanji's POV)

Seven years had passed since I gave birth to my two little monsters. A day after I gave birth to them, I was forced to wait for a year before I started my training.

During those years of training and taking care of my twins, A war broke out at Ivan's island. Somehow, Blackbeard Pirates and the Marines found our whereabouts and attacked us out of no where.

The Marines even brought Kizaru with them and they even tried to push the 'Buster Call' luckily, they retreated because one of the Marines wounded my baby girl and tried using my baby boy to capture us. But that only leaded to a full bloodbath caused by the rampaging Zoro and Mihawk.

Me and Zoro fought together against Kizaru, making that yellow monkey to have a huge burn and deep cut on his body, which caused him and the Marines to retreat for a while, and to call more back ups since, lots of them died.

And for Blackbeard and his crew, everyone on the Island fought them. Blackbeard and his crew arrived and attacked us right after the Marines left. All of us were tired and wounded, but even so we fought them. Blackbeard Pirates fleed because their Captain and Burgess received a fatal blow from Luffy and Sabo. The rest of their crew and Commanders were also fatally wounded. But before they left the island, Devon helped blackbeard to move and attacked me. I got wounded that time, even though I dodged it, it still grazed me. And that was one of the biggest mistake Blackbeard had ever do. It caused for him and his crew to be almost, I repeat, almost annihilated. Zoro went on a rampaged and he managed to cut through even to Blackbeard's devil fruits yami-yami no mi's ability. That made the Blackbeard Pirates to run away and for Blackbeard to receive a very fatal and serious cut wound on his chest down to his side.

And to be honest.'Karma's a bitch and they deserved it. And in our side, a lot got injured and serious wounds, but not fatal. No one got captured nor died. And later on, we left the island as well as the Revolutionaries and went to their new headquarters. As for us, we started our voyage again.

Now back to the present. It's still early in the morning and we just finished our breakfast. I cleaned up and washed the dishes, and after that I went outside the galley. I stood outside and lean on the railings while watching everyone. Nami-san and Robin-chan, were sitting on their chair under the umbrella, relaxing the fine weather, near the steering. Franky and Ussop were on the deck near the mast doing their inventions. Jimbei was steering the wheel, and the Marimo is no where to be found. 'He's up there training again.' As for Luffy, he's sitting on the railings, a fishing pole on his hand. Chopper is also with him, sitting beside him and the twins were standing beside them. (Luffy and choper were between them.)

"Hurry!! Hurry!! Uncle Luffy."

"Wait a second."

"It's a big fish. I'm sure of it."

"Sean, Zera, stay back a little."

I chuckled at the scene in front of me. Luffy, Chopper and Ussop, who left his work and help Luffy and Chopper, ere trying their best to haul their big catch, while my twins were watching and jumping up and down on the top of the railings- wait. RAILINGS.

"ZERA, SEAN.. GET DOWN FROM THER!!" I yelled jumping down and went to where they were standing.

"I told you two, not to climb there. You could've fell to the water." I scolded them while picking them up off the railings.

"But Papa. We want to see what kind of fish Uncle Luffy caught."

"Right~. Right~. Uncle Ussop said he caught a giant fish all by himself before, Mom." The two said.