Chapter 34

Alana's P.O.V.

I could not have been happier with my tryout earlier this morning and i had no idea how i was going to thank Niall for it.

The coach had even told me there was a very good chance of me being on the team and was letting me know the results within the next few cheeks. I had no idea how he did it.

It was currently 1:47 in the morning and I was watching some show on netflix I was trying to get into, but ended up using it as some backround noise as I thought.

Niall and I were texing earlier, which had intially been the reason why I was up so late, but he had barely been replying the last few hours and stopped completely about forty five minutes ago so I assumed he was asleep.

It was amazing to think how far we had come within the past few months and how different my life would be different if Niall hadn't ever been put in my class. I would probably be failing math currently and I would have never had experience dating before going to college.

Our relationship was a strange one, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I still had no idea how long we would last, but with the way we have been lately, it feels like it could last forever.

No one would be able to replace the feeling he gives me when I'm around him and I can't help but smile whenever he's around.

In a way, it actually worked out well that we both had no experience dating, because we could both act like idiots together.

Turning off my t.v., I decide it would be good to get some sleep, so I roll over onto my other side, facing my window and stare out at the sky.

The stars and moon lit up half of my room and it was gorgeous to look at. I sigh and close my eyes, hearing a tap on the window the second they close.

I raise an eyebrow and wait for anything else, assuming I was losing my mind, but end up hearing nothing and lay back down.

Another thump against the window.

I sit up on my elbow and wait a few seconds, and what seems to be a piece of mulch hits my window. I shake my head and try to get my head thinking straight as I walk over to my window and open it, peering down at the ground.

A pickup truck sits in my driveway with who seems to be Niall and I laugh.

I open up my window and stick my head out.

"What are you doing here?" I yawn and he smiles.

"I came to see you." He yells from the passenger seat. I try to get a better look to see who is in the drivers seat but decide not to, in fear that I might fall out the window.

"Who is in there with you?" I yell, trying to be quiet.

"Ed. Can you come outside?"

"Yeah, I'll try. But I'm warning now you that I am in my pj's." He laughs and I close the window, grabbing my phone and slowly opening the door.

I look both ways to make sure everything is clear and slowly walk down my steps and out the front door, closing it and locking it behind me with the house key I kept in the back of my phonecase. Some said it was smart, some disagreed.

From there I run to the truck and get inside.

"What's up?" I say as I put on my seat belt and Ed begins driving.

"Nothing much. Except this idiot is so head over heels for you that he calls me in the middle of the night because he needs my car and-"

"Shhh, the other part is a surprise. Come on Ed, we discussed this." He groans and I try not to laugh, feeling bad now that Niall had done that.