Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V.

This past week had been very confusing. Especially with Alana, I wish she would tell me what made her upset.

I felt awful, the way she looked when she drove away. I couldn't get that look out of my head.

However, I am more than happy i finally got a homecoming date. I worked hard on a sign that my friends held up while I handed her flowers. I almost didn't do it, but my friends made me. I'm so glad i did.

Just as I began packing up my things to go to the fields, my phone buzzed.

Hey, you want to go to dinner tonight?

I wanted to go to dinner, but I wanted to meet up with Alana for practice. I needed to talk to her. But was it right for me to stand up my own homecoming for just a friend?

I shake the thoughts out of my head and I text her that I am busy.

As I made my way over to the field, I sent Alana another text.

Hey I'm heading to the fields now

I never text Alana about going to the fields, but I figured she should know that I was still going..since we weren't exactly on good terms right now...were we?

Alana's P.O.V.

Hey I'm heading to the fields now

I got the text just as I was heading to the bathroom to change. Thank goodness, because I would have changed for nothing.

There was absolutely no way I was going to practice with Harry. I still could not bare to face him in person after I cried in front of him.

There was no way in hell I was going to tell him i cried because I thought he was going to ask ME. How embarrassing would that be...?

I turned the exact opposite direction I had been going and began walking towards the entrance/exit to the school.

I was going to have to wait outside of school for the next two hours because my mom had taken my truck in this morning to get it inspected. She wouldn't be back until later.

So basically I was going to be stuck outside waiting for my mom with people who are scary as shit. Maybe I should go with Harry...

No. I couldn't.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the front door. At least now I could start on some homework.

I pulled out my math notebook and began to work. The test wasn't too bad today after Niall had helped me yesterday afternoon. We had watched the game and it had turned out to be a pretty good one. His friend, Tomlinson (Niall never told me his first name) scored and won the game.

Afterwards we said hi and Niall introduced me surprisingly. I didn't expect him to be able to do that.

Was it possible that maybe Niall would be able to give me a ride home?

I know we aren't good friends but we were friends and friends help each other out like this..right?

I suck it up and quickly send Niall a message.

I immediately begin regretting texting him.

Hey can you drop me off on your way home if you are still at school?

I cross my fingers that he is still here and began working again on my homework.

There was a big group of kids behind me, some Niall's friends and some others who I hadn't recognized.

I coughed as their smoke filled the air and had to physically move to the other side of the entrance. They laughed when they saw this, but they won't be laughing when they can't breath.