Chapter 27

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hi Niall."

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I slam back against my bed, pissed at the world and at myself for thinking that she was coming to see me after what she said the other day.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She takes a few steps inside before thanking the nurse and closing the door behind her. All an act.

"I came to see you." she walks slowly to the other side of my bed, to where the chair is.

She flings her hair to the side, away from her face and smiles.

"I don't want to see you, so leave." she smirks and shakes her head.

"No, I think I'm okay here." i roll my eyes but watch as she makes her way to the side of my bed.

My heart starts racing because I know what she is capable of...and I have no where to run, since I can't exactly.
I watch as her eyes trace my face before leading down to my leg where she only stares.

"You poor baby."

"Get out. I don't need your sympathy." i point to the door and she only sits down on the bedside. She just doesn't know when she should stop.

"Don't you miss me Niall?" A smile plays on her lips as she moves her hand up to the side of my cheek.

I let it sit there before slapping it off.

"Don't make me use my special
button." she giggles and I roll my eyes again for the 100th time.

"I'm serious, one click and the nurse will be on their way to escort you out of my life." she rolls her eyes and and sit up more in my bed.

"Why did you come back?" I groan, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Because I missed you." God she was so stupid.

"No, you don't. And you don't miss Harry either. So why are you here?" I ask.

"You and that girl have a really fucked up relationship now, don't you?" she smirks and all I want is her to leave. Everything started with her. We had no problems (besides Harry) before she showed up.

"Yeah I wonder why." she giggles again and i point to the door.

"Please leave."

"Why? I thought you'd want to see me by now. I mean, you only stay with a girl for about a month anyways." she begins to put her hair into a ponytail.

"She is different."

"Ha. That isn't what you were saying at the beginning of the year." i swallow hard, not wanting to relive my life before....her.

"Yeah well, it isn't the beginning of the year now is it?"

"Niall, you ditched me for her." she locks her eyes with mine and I nod my head.

"Yes, I did. And I couldn't be happier if we weren't fighting right now so please go."

"Oh, fighting already?" She stands up and begins to walk around the room, lost in thought.

She makes it to the other side of the room before looking back to me.

"And it's only the beginning." she smirks and i shake my head.

"No, I actually like her. I have actual feelings for her. I mean, not that you would know what they are."

"Oh shut up. You can only take so much before you get bored and move on." she raises her voice and I shake my head again.