Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V.

Why didn't she listen to me?

I take another hard shot on goal.

Did she not hear the part about me telling her to stay away from him?

I groan and kick the grass. I had been here all day, waiting to see if Alana would show but yet again she didn't.

It was sunday morning and I had literally spent all weekend here. I had hoped that she would show up since she wasn't answering any of my calls or texts.

Homecoming wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I couldn't stop thinking about Alana. Courtney was great, but she wasn't really my type, and I was beginning to think that Alana was.

I was so pissed when I saw them dancing together. Niall just isn't the type for her and he isn't ready for a relationship or a commitment of any sort. I was going to have to make my move soon.

As I walk over to get my ball, I see a figure out of the corner of my eye. I can't see who it is so i keep walking for and glance over to get a better view.

It's Niall.

Fucking fantastic.

I pretend like I don't see him and grab my ball away from the net.

"I know you saw me." He coughs, sliding his hands into his pockets.

I still don't understand why he always chose to wear jeans. I know it was because of his huge scar on his knee from surgery, but it wasn't horrible.

"You must be burning up man." i nod to his jeans. He raises an eyebrow and shakes his head.

"What I would do to wear shorts again." he shakes his head again.

"You can."

"I can't and you know I can't." he raises his voice and I step back, hoping he won't want to fight.

"I'm sorry." i mumble, messing with the ball at my feet.

"Whatever." the same response i always got. Every time.

We stand there awkwardly and I decide I take another shot. It hits the crossbar and I curse under my breath, knowing Niall was smiling.

"What are you doing here anyways?" i roll my eyes and walk over to the net.

He runs his tongue over his lips and swallows. "I want you to stay away from her."

"Who?" I act confuse, turning my head.

"Don't fuck with me, just stay away from her." he turns and walks away at that.

He couldn't tell me what to do, Niall didn't scare me. No way in hell was I going to listen to him.

------

Alana's P.O.V.

"I think Louis is playing again today." Niall speaks from the front of the motorcycle.

"Thats good. I enjoy watching him play, he's really good." I feel Niall sigh and hug him a little tighter. I knew it was hard for him to watch his friends play. He loved the sport so much.

I decided to let him drive today, knowing I owed it to him for accusing him of something he didn't do, even though it wasn't entirely my fault.

I resty head against his back as we get closer to the stadium and draw circles on his back.

"Keep doing that." I hear him say quietly and do as I am told.

I draw different patterns on his back until we pull up and get off the motorcycle.