Chapter 30

Alana's P.O.V.

"And you are sure that the only person who will be using this motorcycle is you, correct?" The lady on the other end of the line asks.

"Yes ma'am." I smile, happy to know that I could get another piece of Niall's life back for him, but also feeling bad for in a way lying to the lady. I knew Niall wouldn't be using his motorcycle, but he was still going to own it.

"Okay, you can come and pick it up tomorrow." She hangs up without me replying and to be honest I don't even care. I was helping Niall put his life back together and this was part one.

I can't help the huge smile on my face as I text Nicole.

Once I'm done, I decide to go for a run, which would be good because I really need to take a break from everything going on.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail, realizing that I also needed to schedule a haircut appointment since it was now past halfway down my back, and I trade my sweats out for running tights.

Throwing on a running jacket and a headband, I lace up my running shoes and grab my phone as well as my headphones.

I always listened to music when I ran alone, which was most of the time since everytime I asked Nicole if she wanted to run with me she would start laughing and looking at me as if i were crazy. Usually I would put my phone in my sports bra, since that was the only place it would stay in because I hated holding things while i ran.

I say goodbye to my mom, who I feel as though I hadn't spoken to in forever, and I hit the "shuffle" button on my running playlist.

Making playlists had been something I had really gotten into, I even had one for the shower.

After walking down the end of my street, I begin running, taking in the bright morning that was appearing right before my eyes.

I usually liked to run earlier in the morning, but since I had to call the people in charge of the motorcycle, I decided to put it off in case I needed to blow off some steam and thankfully I didn't.

I ran all the way down into the city and even ran by the Starbucks Niall had worked at before his surgery. I wonder if he will continue to work there.

After seeing him in there dressed in the uniform, I figured that he looked way better in his normal clothes and that the enviornment didn't really suit him, but whatever he wanted to do was fine with me.

Taking a deep breath, I pick up my pace and run faster, getting past the shop and onwards.

Once I finished my run, I ran home and took a long hot shower, which was the best feeling in the world.

After I finish, I text Nicole.

Do you want to do something?

She responds almost a minute after I text her and I laugh.

Pick me up at 1.

I look at the clock, noticing that it was almost 12, and that I would have to get ready now.

I walk into my bathroom and blow out my hair, clipping back the front of my hair to the side and putting on some light makeup along with my perfume. I could not stand going out anywhere without putting on some perfume or body spray first.

Next I go to my bedroom and plug my phone into my ihome, put it on shuffle and change into some jeans, a sweater and some boots.

By now, it was almost 12:45 and I decided that it was an appropriate time for me to leave since Nicole lived about 10 minutes away.