Chapter 26

Harry's P.O.V.

"Can you tell me more about Eva?"

I sit down on my ball, the number one thing you were not supposed to do because of the possibilty of it popping.

"What do you mean? I already told you." we hadn't spoken about her since we went out to coffee.

"I know, I just feel like you haven't told me something about her." She messes around with the ball in between her feet. "I just, I want to know why Niall cheated."

"What made you think of that?" It really came out of the blue and i myself didn't even know how to answer the question.

I lick my lips, pressing them into a thin line before standing back up again.
"I think you should ask him."

"I mean, I just kinda worry because.. I don't know where we are going and I don't want the same thing to happen to me. And she just doesn't really seem like the kind of girl that you would date either...no offense." Alana takes her hair tie out, bending over to re tie her hair again.

It was such a beautiful blonde, and her hair fell just below the middle of her back.

I watched as she twisted it around and put it back up, memorized by her technique.

I shake my head to snap out of it and prepare to shoot on goal again.

"She wasn't always that...way." i back up and rip a shot into the upper ninety.
Alana snorts and I roll my eyes.

Eva really wasn't what she made her self out to be, and it was truly upsetting.

After she cheated on me with Niall, she was just different and needy.

I guess I felt bad because I had seemed to be distancing my self and she was just..lonely? I never really understood it.

"I know it's hard to believe but, she just changed after what happened with Niall. I don't really know what happened." that was half the truth, I did believe something happened with Niall, but I would leave that for him to tell.

"Oh." she messes around with her ball and begins juggling.

"I just, worry sometimes."

"About what?" I motion for her to pass it to me, and she does.

"I don't know, him not actually liking me?"

"You are so oblivious." I swallow hard and we continue to pass.

I knew Niall liked her, it was really obvious. He hadn't ever looked at a girl that way, and I knew that he had real feelings for you.

"Why do you even worry? I always reassure you that he likes you."

"That's it! He never tells me and I just don't know how to act or anything." I feel my face heating up and I pass the ball harder now.

"Well maybe you two should take a break." The words leave my lips before I am able to even to stop them and the worst part is, I don't even regret them.

"That's what I am trying to do, but how am I supposed to do that if we aren't dating?" She walks over to her water and I stand there, almost speechless.

Why was she talking to me about this? How was I supposed to help her with another guy if I liked her too?

"You know what? Why are you talking to me about this? I'm not one of your little girl friends that you can rant to. Because you know what? I could honestly care less about all of this." she stands there, looking somewhat embarrassed.