4. Sora

"The art club?"

You nod.

"Alright."

"Woah [Name]! Are you going to start painting again?!" Arashi looks at you in shock.

You give him a light smile and reply, "It's about time I get back into it."

"No way! I thought this day would never come! I'm so happy for you!" Arashi runs over and gives you a hug. Arashi always loved it when you painted because you were quite talented in that medium. He was definitely one of your biggest fans and supporters when it came to your art. You've never seen Arashi so sad when you said you were going to quit, he understood why, but he wished the accident wouldn't have affected your art.

"You paint [Name]?" Oikawa budges in, wanting to be apart of the conversation.

"I haven't in awhile, but I think I'm ready to start again."

Arashi's smile couldn't have been wider. He was waiting for the day you would say those words.

"She's amazing!"

"Oh stop it Arashi! We don't even know if there's room in the club yet."

"I know, but the fact that you even considered it made my day."

"Well, your day just got even better," the teacher says and all three of you quickly turn your heads towards him. "...Because there is definitely room. Here are the papers, fill them out and return them back to me."

You grab the papers with a big smile on your face, "Thank you so much!"

"Don't thank me, you had to join a club regardless."

"Right..." you say as a guilty smile forms on your face.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Arashi and you head to the courtyard where you, Arashi and Ame eat lunch everyday. You would have brought Oikawa with you but he had a volleyball meeting, besides Arashi was so excited to tell his twin about the art club that he kind of just took your wrist and said you were taking too long.

"Geez what took you guys so long?" Ame complains as she takes another bite from her bento.

"Sorry I-"

"SHE'S JOINING THE ART CLUB!" Arashi says super loud. He was so giddy he could barely hold in his excitement.

Everyone's eyes turn towards you and Arashi. Everyone was quite shocked to hear Arashi be so loud since he was usually calm and content.

"No way!" Ame jumps up, hugging you.

"It's not a big deal!" Your face starts to heat up from the embarrassment from everyone staring at you.

"It is a big deal!" Ame pulls away from the hug. "I totally thought you quit when Sora-" Her voice trails off and her eyes become big, she quickly slaps her hand to her mouth.

Sora...

"Ame what the hell!"

"It slipped!"

"You and your big mouth I swear-"

"[Name] I'm so sorry!"

You snap back to reality when Ame apologizes to you. Her hands were on your shoulders and she was violently shaking you. You could see her eyes start to tear up from the guilt.