20. Reconciliation

When you woke up you were in one of the booths in the café.

You saw some police there and even an ambulance out front.

"Hey loser."

You look up to your left and see Oikawa starring at you. He had an ice pack to the black eye on his face.

You shake your head and laugh lightly. "Did I actually just get thrown into a table?"

Oikawa laughs and nods. "Yep." He then points to your head that had now been stitched up and had a bandage on it.

"Damn." You say, putting your hand to where Oikawa had just pointed. "Embarrassing."

"Yeah, it's not everyday someone gets beaten up by a table."

You roll your eyes and mumble, "It's not like I tried fighting the table."

"After hearing everything, you two are free to leave." One of the officers approaches you two.

"Thank you." You two say in unison.

You and Oikawa then get up and head to the back to grab your things.

"Hey, [Name]?"

"Yes, Oikawa?"

"Can we go to the hill to talk?"

He then looks at you and you nod. "I'd love too."

"Okay, great." He smiles.

Once you two are about to leave the café, a police officer stopes you, well actually, Oikawa.

"Tooru."

"Yes officer?"

"I don't want to get another call about you again, okay? You're a good kid."

"I know sir. I was just trying to defend her."

"As my boy should."

The officer then looks at you. "You must be the famous [Name]. Hi, I'm Tooru's dad."

He reaches his hand out.

You shake his hand, "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

"Sorry we had to meet this way."

"It's okay, it's partially my fault..." You say, rubbing the nape of your neck.

"Oh don't blame yourself. That man knew what he was doing."

"I sure hope he knew what he was doing when he threw me into a table." You fold your arms.

He laughs, "Oh she's a funny one! Good pick Tooru."

Oikawa's face goes red. "Stop embarrassing me, c'mon [Name]," He grabs your hand, "Let's go."

"You two have fun!"

And with that you guys walk out of the café.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Once again, you had somehow ended up with Oikawa at the top of the hill at the end of a sunset.

You never thought this would happen again.

"Sooo...." Oikawa breaks the silence.

"Sooo...." You mock him.

"Today was crazy, huh?"

You laugh, "Nah it was mediocre." After seeing Oikawa's unamused face, you continue, "Yeah it was crazy."

He sighs, "It's just so weird..."