[Name]

Here is some extra info and backstory of the reader, [Name], herself.

[Name] grew up being the middle child. Her older brother, Akemi, was four years older than her, Her little sister, Nami, was only one year younger than her.

She also lived a pretty normal childhood and was raised with good morals. She always stood up for people and what she believed in. Unfortunately that mixed with her attitude always got her into trouble and many fights, rather if she wanted to fight or not. When it came to fighting, she always went down the physical path because she can take a punch to the face but words are the thing that really get to her.

Sadly, once [Name] hit high school, the tragic parts in her story began to unfold. Her parents passed away unexpectedly when [Name] was 15. At that time, Akemi was 19, so he was able to legally be Nami's and [Name]'s guardian. He did just that because he couldn't bare the thought of losing his sisters too.

Even though all three of the siblings were having trouble at this time, [Name] didn't really know how to cope with it. She often cried at school and hated when she did so. Crying made her feel weak so she always had to excuse herself or go cry somewhere private when it was free time. One day, a girl heard [Name]'s sobs from around a corner. The girl was confused because no one was supposed to be there at this time. Once she turned the corner she was shocked to see [Name] hurdled up with her knees to her face, crying. The girl comforted [Name] and for the first time in a long time, [Name] felt like she could breathe again. [Name] ended up becoming friends with that girl. That girl was Natsumi Ame. [Name] ended up confiding into Ame because she felt like this was the first real friend she had.

One day after school, Ame introduced [Name] to her twin brother, Arashi, and his best friend, Sora. From that day on, the four went on many adventures together. [Name] started to get close with Sora and introduced him to painting. [Name] liked to paint because it always calmed her nerves and she felt like she could display her emotions more easily on a canvas than through words or facial expressions. Sora found that inspiring and would often paint with [Name] to keep her company. In return, she would go stargazing with Sora. They would laugh and talk all their problems away to the moon. He would tell her everything he knew about the night sky and why it was so special to him. [Name] recommended a park she used to visit often as a kid and they began to stargaze there. Ever since she rediscovered the park she used it as a place to escape reality.

Sora and [Name] got super close and ended up dating by late summer. He even introduced [Name] to his mom and sisters. They loved her to death and it took no time at all for them to consider [Name] family. Nami and Akemi already knew a lot about Sora already. They met him a few times while they were just friends, they thought he was a good guy and they would often wait for [Name] to come home to ask her if he asked her out already or not. Once he did, they were very happy for [Name].

The night Sora got into his wreck, Nami and Akemi saw what happened on the news. They heard [Name] sob from her room and assumed she already knew. They decided to give her space but in reality she was just sad from the lack of communication that night. The next morning she had found out herself about the accident from the news channel her siblings had left on the night before.

Even after the accident, [Name] would still visit Sora's family during the holidays and during birthdays. She just wanted to check in with them and see how they were doing. [Name] even got to meet Sora's dad for the first time. He told her everything about his boy and how he thought [Name] was a perfect match for him based off of what he heard about her. [Name] felt bad when she saw Sora's dad break down in front of her. He never forgave himself for not being around more because of work. Even though visiting them breaks [Name]'s heart sometimes, she still visits them to this day to tell them about her life as if she was one of their own.

Even though [Name] was never sure how she felt when her and Sora would talk about their death related promises, she did always find it somewhat comforting in a way. So [Name] believes Sora holds all of her wishes since it was one of the promises he made to her if he died. She believes he even holds the ones she makes about her new love. She knows Sora wouldn't want to be the reason why she was holding back and all he would want is for her to be happy. That's what gave her the courage to finally move on. To [Name], her new love is a wish come true.