36. Falling Apart

Wednesday, The next day

You tiredly wake up. The TV was off and Oikawa was still sound asleep behind you.

After getting the motivation, you tiredly wiggle free through Oikawa's arms. You head towards the kitchen to see the time on the stove. It was 5:30 a.m.

Shoot, I need to wake up Tooru if he wants to get ready for his morning practice.

"Tooru!-"

"I'm awake this time!"

"Oh, good."

"I heard you get up," he yawns. "I didn't want you drawing on my face or hitting me with a pillow again."

You laugh lightly, "Trust me. I do not plan on ever doing the marker thing again."

"Well if you didn't write your name on my forehead no one would've known it was you." He sassily says, walking towards his volleyball bag he brought just in case he fell asleep. His back was turned to you.

"That was Nami!" You say, frustrated.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say." He pulls outs his volleyball uniform since it would be easier to go to school already dressed for his morning practice instead of switching outfits a bunch of times. "Oh," he laughs lightly to himself.

"Hm?"

He turns around with a guilty but happy smile. He then pulls another teal t-shirt from his bag. "My bad, I brought two. Told you I had a lot of these."

You smile while shaking your head, "You're like those TV show characters who only wear one outfit."

"Not true! Teal just looks good on me." He gets up and walks towards you with the t-shirt. "Why don't you keep this one?" He says, with a big smile on his face while handing it out to you. "I think teal can be your color too."

You cautiously grab it. "Is it clean?"

"What kind of person do take me for!" He says offendedly, crossing his arms.

"One who barely does laundry. I don't know."

"Well in fact," he boops your nose, "I do laundry quite often. The shirt is clean, I promise."

"If you say so," you say, while looking at his shirt, trying not to let your face flush.

His smile grows big. "Good! I'm glad!" He pats your head before walking back towards his bag.

Oikawa grabs the rest of his volleyball uniform before going down the hallway towards the bathroom he got ready in last time he was here. In the meantime, you headed towards your own room and got ready. When doing your finishing touch-ups in the bathroom, your lovely sister walks in.

"Look who it is~ The little troublemaker~!" Nami teases.

"What?"

"How was your little date night?" She winks.

"I guess it was a date," you shrug. "I mainly just invited him over because I just didn't want to be alone."

"Hm? Why not?" She begins to do her final parts of getting ready as well. "I thought you always liked being home alone. Gives you time to do whatever you want."

"Yeah," you sigh. "Just had a rough day at school yesterday and I knew having some company would cheer me up." You smile at Nami.

"Oh? What happened?"

"I'll explain later."

"Okay... But why didn't you invite Ame and Arashi? I'm sure they would have been happy to come over as well."