16. The Aftermath

"What? You're going to force me to stay away from [Name]? What's your problem?" Oikawa approaches Arashi.

Iwa then pulls Oikawa back, knowing that Oikawa might have done something he'd regret.

"You heard me! Your 'fangirls' are so obsessive and possessive over you that they attacked [Name]!"

Arashi turns around and grabs you by the wrist. "I'm not going to let her get hurt because she was associated with you. I never even liked you in the first place."

You flick your wrist out of Arashi's grasp. "Dude calm down, I'm okay."

"Okay?!" Arashi looks at you angrily. "You got fucking punched in the face!"

"You're not my father!"

"Well maybe I need to play that part! With Akemi gone you've been acting like you can do whatever you want! You were never like this!"

He was right. You would have never done this in the past. Even if you were that angry, you weren't a super violent person. When you got into fights it was only if you were forced to. Even though she did throw the first punch, she was immediately pulled back and it could have stopped there. That's probably why Arashi is so mad. There was a way to avoid going this far.

"Arashi, I don't need you to take care of me, thanks though."

You grab your bag and start to walk away before his next comment grabs your attention.

"Then who will? With Akemi in the hospital, you don't have anyone at home. And if you do, it's Nami, and you're supposed to be her example. You've proven today that you're not able to take care of yourself! All you have is me and Ame. Oikawa is not safe and the only other person who kept you under control was Sora! But he's gone [Name]!"

Silence.

"That's what I thought. Lets go."

Defeated, you let Arashi drag you out the gym.

You knew Arashi just wanted the best for you. And in a way, you felt that that he was right. Everything became a blur after that girl punched you.

Maybe you couldn't take care of yourself.

Maybe you were out of control.

But you would drink poison before you'd admit that.

You felt your chest tighten when you heard Oikawa yelling after you in the background followed by Iwa trying to calm him down.

When you turned around, you felt even worse. All you saw was Iwa and the rest of the team keeping Oikawa from running after you and Arashi.

You assumed that he was mad at Arashi and the rest of the team knew that everything was going to escalate so they decided to hold him back.

The whole thing felt like a Romeo and Juliet scenario.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Arriving home, Arashi cleaned and patched the wound on your head. Soon after, Ame came in distressed over the whole thing. The news spread to the whole school already about the fight.

Even worse, outside the school too.

Your brother, Akemi, heard some girls gossiping about it in the hospital hallways. You got a mouth full from him over the phone.