18. Losing

Oikawa's POV

The day of the fight:

"[Name]! [Name]!"

"Oikawa calm down!"

"How am I supposed to calm down when Natsumi is just taking her away! Let me go Iwaizumi!"

"You know damn well Oikawa that I can't."

Oikawa stops fighting.

"Why?"

Iwa sighs, "I know that you'll go over to talk things out but Natsumi Arashi is trouble. Both your anger towards each other at the moment mixed with how you both feel about [Name], something bad is bound to happen."

"So you're going to keep me away from [Name]?"

"Only when he's around her."

"So when he's not... I can talk to her?"

"Of course Oikawa, I know how much she means to you."

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

As soon as Oikawa's volleyball practice was over he grabbed his bag and ran to his house. He knew that Arashi was with you at the moment and he knew what his best friend said was right.

So once he got to his house he grabbed his phone and started to spam text and call you.

His heart dropped once you didn't pick up or answer any of his texts.

[Name]... please fight... for me.

Nothing.

He needed to talk to you. Things couldn't end, not like this. But he never got a chance to.

He never saw you at work because he had different shifts than you now due to volleyball.

Arashi was stuck to your side like a puppy dog on a leash so he couldn't even approach you at school.

Yet everyday he had hope that he would catch you alone, so he could talk to you.

But it never happened.

During those few weeks he continued to call and text you in hopes that you would respond.

It never occurred to him that Arashi would take your phone, so he just assumed you were done with him.

And so he snapped.

He didn't want to resort to this, he wasn't this type of person, but it was the only hope he had left...

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Present Day:

Oikawa and Iwa were in the changing room after morning practice.

"So let me get this straight..." Iwa said, putting his school shirt on. "You're going to make [Name] jealous...? Why?"

"Well you see, I know [Name]. And I know that [Name] wouldn't admit it, but she gets jealous. I'm thinking if I can get her jealous, she'll talk to me again."