21. Haunted House

"Good. If you hurt her, I swear Oikawa Tooru, I will come for you."

Oikawa gulps.

"Stop being so aggressive Arashi! You're scaring the poor thing!" Ame gets up and pulls Arashi away from Oikawa.

You just rolled your eyes and smiled. You were just glad everything was resolved.

Hopefully something like this won't happen again.

But you know better this time, you and Oikawa both, you two just need to communicate.

You were staring out at the starry sky. Just relieved over everything, and happy that the two boys were finally getting along. You could hear them laughing and joking in the background. In the meantime, you were just naming the constellations you saw to yourself.

Until, Oikawa sat down next to you. "You're quiet."

"Sorry, I was just zoned out."

"It's fine," he smiles.

Ame gasps, "You guys know what we should do?!"

Everyone looks towards Ame.

"We should go to the theme park!"

"That sounds fun," Arashi comments.

You and Ame lock eyes. Her gray orbs staring into your [Eye Color] ones. You two gave each other a devilish grin.

"Rollercoasters." You say in unison.

You look over at Oikawa.

"No."

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

"HOW DID YOU TWO DEVILS CONVINCE ME TO DO THIS?!" Oikawa questions, while pointing at the big rollercoaster you four were waiting in line to ride.

You pat Oikawa's shoulder, "It's not that bad."

"It's only called Nightmare Fuel." Ame budges in, saying sarcastically with a slight smirk.

Oikawa gulps, "I'm calling Iwa-chan."

Arashi sighs and rolls his eyes, "You big baby."

"OKaY mR. FEArLEsS, when you're peeing your pants on that rollercoaster don't come asking me to pick you up a new pair!"

Arashi laughs at Oikawa's statement. "Oh please, I think you will be the one asking me to pick you up a new pair of pants."

"Nope! I'm asking Iwa-chan to pick me up right now!" Oikawa says, sticking his tongue out and pointing at his phone.

You yawn, "Laaaaaaaame."

"Excuse me?" Oikawa questions.

"Nothing, nothing."

"No, no. You just called me lame." Oikawa puts his hands on his hips.

"Okay and?"

"Andddd? I'm not lame."

"You can barely look at the rollercoaster without sobbing."

"IT'S CALLED NIGHTMARE FUEL."

"THAT'S JUST TO ATTRACT PEOPLE."