30. In Deep Trouble

With the little time you have before class, you tell Arashi and Ame about the events that took place yesterday.

"WOW [NAME]!! Finally!!" Ame claps her hands all giddy. "It's about time. If Oikawa didn't ask you out on his own I was going to do something myself."

You laugh, "Pushy much?"

"Nah."

"I'm really happy for you [Name]." Arashi suddenly states.

"Thank yo-"

The bell cuts you off.

But even before you could thank Arashi properly he gets up and leaves. It felt strange because he had always walked you to class, especially this year. You wondered what changed. Your eyes followed him down the hall until he disappeared.

"He probably just doesn't want people to think you're cheating on Oikawa. You know the rumors people make about our group especially."

"Yeah," you look down and then back at Ame. "You're right. I'm sure of it too. And honestly, without you, I think me and Arashi would be having new rumors about us every week," you laugh.

Ame laughs along. "Anyways, I'll see you at lunch."

"See you then."

Both you and Ame grab your bags and head to your usual class. For once you wished you did walk with Arashi because every pair of eyes felt like they were on you. Especially a certain fan group. You anxiously grab your backpack straps with a lot of force and look straight down the hallway to avoid eye contact.

While walking, a sudden hand grabs your arm and spins you around. It was her, of course it was.

"So you're dating Oikawa now? Who do you think you are?"

Without saying a word you just spin back around and start to speed walk down the hallway again. You knew for a fact she wasn't worth a single breath.

"Hey! I'm not done talking to you! We're not going to have a repeat of the grocery store!" You hear her voice get closer and closer throughout the sentence.

Oh yes we are.

You immediately start bolting down the hallway, trying your best not to run into students and weaving through the best possible pathways.

"Hey! No running in the halls! Miss- Come back here!" A supervisor says, trying to get your attention.

"Maybe later!" You call back.

When turning around you saw the girl get caught by the supervisor.

Thank god.

You hadn't realized you passed your class until you walked into the wrong one. Arashi just sat there very confused, staring at you. The bell rings and the teacher judges you with one hand on her hip. The other kids just stare at you and it makes you uncomfortable.

"I think- I think I'm in the wrong class." You say, walking backwards, pointing towards the door.

"I think you are too, young lady." The teacher replies.

"Yeah, I guess that means I should get going-" You say, turning around. Somehow, you had missed the door and ran into the wall next to it.

BUNK.

"Motherfuck-"

The teacher gasps in disbelief. "YOUNG LADY! COME SEE ME RIGHT NOW! I AM WRITING YOU UP FOR FOUL LANGUAGE."

Somehow you had the balls to turn around, look at her in the eye, open the door and run out, slamming the door behind you.

You quickly ran into your classroom that was next door and shut the door behind you. Once again the class just stared at you as you slowly slid down the door, sitting on the floor.