43. The Sun & The Moon

Your vision of that day was now blurry, yet somehow so clear. There were certain parts your brain would block out, but others stayed like a constant painful reminder.

You remember after leaving the scene, you and Ame ended up walking a pretty good distance. You two walked to a small field and called Arashi to pick you guys up.

Arashi was confused. When the two of you jumped into his car, neither of you said a word. He could tell you had been crying and Ame's aura was off as well.

"What happened?" Arashi asks confused.

You just shook your head as you continued to stare out the window from the back seat.

"Ame?"

Ame stayed silent as well.

He sighs, "There has to be more to this. I don't really think you two would get so sad over a game."

Once Ame realized you would refuse to speak, she became your voice.

"You're right. There is more to it." She says, in a very low voice.

Arashi turns around for a quick second to see your state before continuing to keep his eyes on the road before him. "...What happened you two? You guys are really starting to worry me now."

Ame looks down. "You wouldn't like the news."

Arashi takes a deep breath. "I promise not to get upset."

"I'm afraid that will be a promise you won't be able to keep."

Arashi goes silent.

"[Name]?"

You look up at Ame.

"Can I tell him the events?"

You ponder for a moment for deciding to give her a little nod. It didn't feel right to keep something from Arashi. Plus he was bound to know sooner or later.

"Oikawa..." Ame starts with a sigh.

You could already see Arashi's hands start to grip the steering wheel with more force. Yet, he didn't say a word.

The next few minutes contained of Ame telling Arashi about the events. Sometimes you would look up at the rear view mirror to see his reactions. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, he only got angrier and angrier.

With Arashi's already pretty deep voice, the added seriousness to his tone made his next words sound more like a threat. "Where is he? Where is Oikawa right now?"

Ame went into shock. "What? Why?"

"Do you or do you not know Ame?"

"Well considering we took the bus- They're probably heading back to Aoba Joh-"

Before Ame could finish her sentence, it was interrupted by the sudden jerk of the car. Even you felt like you were going to fall out of your seat.

"Dude! What the hell was that for?"

Arashi stayed silent.

"Wait- I know where we are- Don't tell me you're being dumb enough to head to the school right now! Arashi stop! Lets go home! [Name] has already had a hard enough day as it is!"

"Arashi please!" You finally spoke up and begged. "I just want to go home." Your voice was shaken, showing you were on the verge of tears.

"[Name], I know what I'm doing."

Before you knew it, you guys were pulled into Aoba Johsai's parking lot.

"You two can stay in the car. I have something to take care of."