13. Night of Adventure

"Oikawa! Look at this butterfly! It has the prettiest wings!"

Oikawa chuckles, "You've said that about the last seven butterflies."

"Well they're all so pretty, what can I say."

You turn around and see Oikawa is flashing you the goofiest smile. He shakes his head before his reply, "How can you even see them when it's this dark?"

Oikawa did have a point, you two have been there for awhile now. The sun had set and the whole sanctuary was being kept alit by fireflies and lanterns.

"I guess it is getting pretty late." You frown while looking up at the starry sky.

"Awe, what's the frown for?" Oikawa comes up behind you and hugs you.

"I just don't want to leave. It's so pretty here, you have good taste Oikawa. You're really something."

You look up over your shoulder and you can feel the heat radiate off of Oikawa's face. You laugh in response.

"S-Stop being so cheesy!" Oikawa lets go of you and turns around, you can see him lift his hands to his cheeks.

"You call it cheesy, I call it being smooth." You smirk.

Oikawa turns around to look at you, you can see his face from the lantern hanging right next to him. He crosses his arms and his eyebrows furrow.

"Oh what's the problem now?" You giggle. "Jealous I'm more smooth than you?"

"Oh please! You wish you could be as smooth as me."

You shake your head. "C'mon dork, lets go home."

You walk up to Oikawa, he intertwines his arm with yours and you two leave the sanctuary.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Oikawa pokes your cheek. "C'mon [Name], you still look so sad." He frowns.

"I'm sorry, it was just such a good day, I don't want it to end."

"Well who said it has to end?"

You look up at Oikawa confused.

He stops you and him in your tracks and continues, "Well just because it's dark, doesn't mean the day has ended."

"Well actually- That's exactly what it means."

Oikawa places his index finger over your mouth. "Shhhh. Don't get scientific with me."

You look at his finger, then back up at him.

He takes his finger off of your mouth and waits to see if you're going to say something.

"What I'm trying to say is, let's go do something. Let's have an adventure." His eyes light up. "Plus it'll give you an idea of what it's actually like to date the-one-and-only." He smirks.

A big smile spreads across your face. "Now you're speaking my language! What shall we do?"

"I've got the perfect idea." He smirks.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I'm gonna throw up!"

"Oh please don't throw up [Name]!"

"This is all your fault!"