23. Reflections

Once everyone got off the ferris wheel, something unexpected happened.

You guys just couldn't have been done for the night, huh?

"GUyyYsss," Ame says guilty.

Everyone just stares at her with one brow raised.

"Can we go through the mirror maze please?!" She puts her hands together in a praying motion and bows her head down.

"BUT I- WE- THE HAUNTED HOUSE WAS BASICALLY A MAZE??" You say, stumbling on your words. You were tired and had to wake up early because you promised you'd visit Akemi in the hospital.

"No it wasn't??" Ame said confused, with one brow raised.

"OH YES IT WAS." You say, baffled.

You see Oikawa shake his head from the corner of your eye. "The way us three went, it wasn't. Just a bunch of people jumping out and a lot of fog."

"Yeah and every now and then we got chased." Arashi pitches in.

"Yeah, we assumed you got grabbed?" Oikawa says, more like a question than a statement.

"NO. I WAS LEFT FROM THE START AND GOT CHASED INTO A MAZE WHERE I RAN INTO KAGEYAMA AND HINATA." You point at the three, "TRAITORS."

"Oh c'mon [Nameeeee]," Ame shakes you from the side, "I wanna go through a maaaaazzee."

You sigh in defeat, "Fine."

"YES YES YES!! THANK YOU!"

"Always giving her what she wants, huh?" Arashi says, shaking his head.

"I don't have it in me to argue."

He sighs, "Fair enough."

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Ame was so excited that when you guys got there she just ran into the maze without warning.

"Wait! Ame!" Arashi chases in after.

Oikawa grabs your hand and starts to walk in with you until he stops in his tracks.

"Iwa-chan! Are you coming?"

"Nah, I don't feel like being lost and confused, I'll wait out here."

"Okay if you say so," and with that, Oikawa had dragged you into the mirror maze.

Everything was going smooth until-

BUNK.

Oikawa runs into a mirror and you can't help but laugh.

"OuChH. I really thought that was an opening." He rubs his head.

Oikawa tries a different direction just to end up with the same fate.

BUNK.

"OUCH."

You laugh between your words, "Are you okay?"

"No. This maze was dumb, why did we allow Ame to drag us here?"

You laugh and shrug your shoulders. "She's good at getting what she wants."

You try going into a direction and thought you were ending up somewhere but ended up in a dead end.

Damn.