Natsumi Arashi

Nastumi Arashi is a third year at Aoba Johsai High School

Nastumi Arashi is a third year at Aoba Johsai High School. He is the twin brother of Natsumi Ame and is also one of [Name]'s best friends.

Kanji: 夏見 嵐

Romaji: Natsumi Arashi

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: October 26

Age: 17

Height: 191 cm (6'2.6")

Weight: 79.1 kg (174.4 lbs.)

Professional Status

Occupation: High School Student (3rd Year)

Teams: Aoba Johsai High (Mathlete)

Appearance

Arashi has black hair that's always messy and all over the place. It always looks like he has bed head. He also has dark gray eyes but they have a slight blue hue to them. When looking into his eyes it looks like you're looking into a storm. His eyes truly live up to his name.

Arashi also has a slit in his eyebrow, Ame doesn't understand why he does that but Arashi likes it.

If you look closely, he also has slight freckles on his cheeks.

Once again Arashi is typically seen in his school uniform. Though the way he wears it is quite interesting. It's on the border of looking super neat and classy but also looking like it's lazily put on. His wrinkled blue collared-shirt is half-way tucked into his tan-plaid pants and his red tie is also always loosely tied around his neck.

On rare occasions he also wears his glasses that he needs to be able to see up close. He rather wears them at home or when he's in his after school math club. He doesn't like people seeing him in glasses so he tries to avoid wearing them.

Outside of school his aesthetic is different. He will usually wear black jeans with a white t-shirt along with a black leather jacket he got from his former best friend, Sora.

Personality

Arashi has been somewhat intimidating his whole life. He never had much friends because of this reason but he didn't mind. He has always been more of an introvert anyways. The more he grew up the more unlikeable he was. Even though girls would admire his looks and intelligence, they would never approach him because of what they called a "menacing" aura. But the truth is, Arashi is a lot softer than he seems. Including with his overprotectiveness which also started at a younger age because of his twin sister, Ame.

History

Once Arashi started to catch on that Ame would often come home from school with scratches and bruises, he knew something was up. After some investigating he found out that his sister was being bullied. His blood boiled when he found out. From that day on he felt like it was his job to protect and defend his sister. So he would do just that. But Ame told him that she was once protected by a girl. A girl with [Hair Color] hair and [Eye Color] eyes. With some more investigating, he found a girl with that description named [Last Name] [First Name]. When he asked his sister if [Name] was the girl that defended her, Ame said it was. Since that day he has also been grateful that [Name] stood up for his sister.

Once Ame and [Name] became friends in high school, Arashi actually started to develop a crush on his sister's hero. He never had the guts to tell [Name] and she ended up with his best friend, Sora, who later died in a car crash. He never felt like the time was right and by the time he ever thought about confessing, it was clear [Name] had moved on.

Trivia

Arashi (嵐): Storm; Masculine.

Natsumi (夏見): 夏 meaning summer; 見 meaning see, hopes, chances, idea, opinion, look at, visible.

His favorite color is Red.

His favorite food is Yakitori.

His star sign is Scorpio.

Favorite Quote: "Sometimes we shut the door on the things we love because we know, we know if it was right, they wouldn't be on the other side."

Current Concern: Did he make the right choices?

He is the older one out of the twins.

Ame tends to get along with both of their parents, Arashi has a hard time doing so. Arashi feels like they put so much pressure on him to get into a good college and to live a long, financially stable life. He doesn't mind the extra push but sometimes he'll get scolded if he gets a B on his test when his sister walks away freely because that's her usual grade. He feels like he gets treated unfairly and his father also pushes him to not only be strong mentally but physically aswell.

Arashi wasn't present the night Sora died yet he wishes there was more he could've done to prevent the death of his best friend.

Even though Arashi later dates Yua and still loves her, he still wonders what life would've been like if he ended up with [Last Name] [First Name].