32. One Step Closer

You suddenly stand up from your desk and quickly grab your things.

"Miss [Last Name]." The teacher stops writing on the board and looks towards you aggravated. "Where do you possibly think you're going?"

"I have to go."

She looks at you with the 'You're joking' look. "I don't think that's how that works."

"It's kind of urgent, so uh, later." You say, throwing your backpack over your shoulders.

The other students in detention start to laugh quietly.

"You better not walk out of my classroom young lady!" She says, as you approach the door. "You can't just leave!"

"I'll do detention another time. How does that sound?"

"That sounds awful! You can't just reschedule."

"Actually," you open the door, "Yes you can, and it's called a rain check."

"Young lady! You better get back-"

Her voice was cut off by the slam of the door. You bolt down the hallway. When turning around, you see the other students leaving detention too. They must of all revolted against the teacher as well. Deserved, but that's going to probably bite you in the ass. Oh well.

Even though you wanted to find the person you were suspecting immediately, you promised a certain sister you would help her out.

Running outside of the school, you run past an all too familiar gymnasium. As well as the volleyball team who often plays there. They decided to sit outside for their break. Most of them were too busy drinking water.

"Oh look! It's Oikawa's new girlfriend!"

Oikawa's head snaps over to you. "[Name]!"

"Hey!" You wave at them. "Would love to talk but I'm pretty busy right now!"

"Busy with what-"

Oikawa's question gets cut off by the herd of students who had apparently been following you. It was the students from detention. They were chanting your name.

Passing them were some security guards. By fate, their walkie -talkie's went off, saying, "She's about [Height] and has [Hair Color] Hair and [Eye Color] eyes! Her name is [Last Name] [First Name]!"

By the time Oikawa went to give you a look you had already disappeared.

"Looks like Oikawa's new girlfriend is just as popular as him."

"Oh shut up Matsu."

"Just stating the obvious."

"Yeah, didn't you say she was more on the down-low?" Hanamaki asks.

"She usually is." Iwa budges in, "What's with her today?" He looks at Oikawa.

"I don't know."

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

You had finally ran all the way to the convince store and was finally able to catch your breath. You walk inside tiredly, looking down the aisles for the supplies that'll help wash out the blue dye in Nami's skin.

Once you had picked up what you needed, you continued towards the register.

"Is that all?" He asks.