12. Enchanted

"He did not!"

"He did too!"

Iwa was telling you a funny story about Oikawa while studying. Oikawa obviously didn't like you two teaming up against him.

"Stop it! You guys are so mean!" Oikawa pouted.

"How am I not supposed to laugh after hearing that story?"

"Yeah Trashykawa! It's not everyday you hear about the time you accidentally fell into a pool trying to practice volleyball." Iwa smirks.

"It's not my fault! The pool came out of nowhere!"

"It was supposed to be a pool party, Oikawa."

Oikawa growls. "Whatever! I'm going to grab snacks."

"Don't accidentally fall into a pool on the way there!" You shout as Oikawa leaves the room and heads down the hall.

You and Iwa burst out laughing when you hear growls and mumbles echo down the hallway.

After the laughing calms down, Iwa speaks up first, "If I knew this is how studying would go with you here, I would've invited you sooner."

"I'm glad I'm here." You shoot Iwa a smile.

"But.." Iwaizumi's voice changes into more of a serious tone. "I do have something to ask."

You gulp, wondering if you did something wrong. "Go ahead."

"The art club ends pretty late in the day... right?"

"Yeah, around 5'oclock. Why?"

"Did you by any chance... catch Oikawa at the gym?"

"Yeah, once."

"Dammit Trashykawa!" Iwa mumbles angrily, but you still hear it.

"Is he not... supposed too?"

Iwa sighs, "No. The boy overworks himself a lot and he has already injured his knee. If he continues like this.. he might get really injured."

"That's not good."

"Can you do me a favor [Name]?"

"Of course, Iwa."

"Next time you see him overworking himself, beat him up. Verbally, physically, I don't care, just do it."

"Can do!"

"Thank you, [Name]."

Oikawa barges into the room, soaking wet.

You and Iwa's jaw drop.

"Oh my god, what happened..?" You stare at Oikawa, trying your best not to let out a giggle.

Oikawa grumbles, "You won't believe what happened."

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

You offered to take Oikawa home since the poor boy was soaking wet.

"How did this even happen?" You giggle. "Iwa doesn't even have a pool."

"No, but he does have one mean sink!" Oikawa pouts, folding his arms.

You full-on laugh at this point. "PLEASE- You let a sink beat you up? Damn Oikawa."

"I forgot his sink does that!"

"If your goal was for me to believe you fell into a pool, you accomplished it."

Oikawa turns down an unfamiliar street.

"Oikawa? What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, Oikawa takes you by the hand and leads you somewhere.