33. Confrontation

"His last name means gold. Fitting, really."

You quickly go to the back of the yearbook, going through the clubs in hopes to find Kaneko in some sort of club.

And there he was.

In the baseball club.

I wonder if he was one of Sora's teammates and that's why he looks so familiar.

After you realized you didn't have much time left to run back to school in hopes to catch the end of the baseball practice, you quickly put the year book back and bolt out of the door once again.

You felt out of breath from running so much. Everything had finally caught up to you. You felt your legs go numb and your breath shorten. Next thing you knew is your hands hitting the ground. Following it was a slight burning pain on your palms and knees, but that wasn't going to stop you. In the end you still got up and continued to run. Even when you felt something cold run down your leg.

He was going to pay for his actions.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Once again you were at the school gates. You take the quickest route to the baseball field.

The team was packing up their things from the dugout and leaving.

That's when you saw him.

The boy with the brown hair and the golden-like dragon eyes.

"KANEKO!!!" You yell out.

His head snaps into your direction, surprised.

"Yoo [Name]." He says while meeting you halfway. "What brings you here?"

"You know damn well!" You say, angrily.

"Oh right! My bad!" He scratches the back of his neck with a guilty smile. "I'm sorry for throwing you into a table. Kind of uncalled for."

"No not that! Well- yes that! But not that!"

He looks at you confused until you once again take the trashed art work out from your pocket and hand it to him.

Once he sees it his face goes pale.

He slowly unfolds it and looks at it, then at you.

"I-"

"I know it was you who did it!" You cut him off, teeth gritted.

He folds his arms and looks down at you. "Why would I have done this?"

"I don't know! All I know is that you have something against Oikawa. Just tell me how you knew about us so fast." You take a few breaths. "Get this over with so I can go home."

"A lot of people have things against Oikawa." He puts his hand back out with the paper in it. "Don't go pointing fingers at me."

"I'm not dumb." You aggressively grab the paper from his hands. "I've spent all day analyzing this and my other art." You look down at the paper that once had your art work on it.

"Okay and?"

"And your dumbass made it too obvious that it was you that did this. Might as well have written your name on everything instead..."