14. She Strikes Again

Oikawa was taken back by Nami's sudden statement.

Interrupting Oikawa's thoughts was you.

"It's not the best but I was able to find something." You say while walking down the stairs. "It's just a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants."

"That's perfect, thank you!" Oikawa grabs the clothes from your hands.

"The bathroom is just down the hall and to the right."

"Thank you."

Oikawa heads down the hall towards the bathroom.

While you were upstairs you also got dressed into something comfy. You were in a hoodie and some athletic shorts.

Nami then walks in to finish setting up where Oikawa will be sleeping for the night.

"So how's everything going with him?" Nami suddenly asks you.

"With who? Oikawa?"

Nami nods.

"I... well he actually confessed to me earlier.." You mumbled more towards the end. Looking away, slightly flushed.

"HE WHAT!?"

"SHUT UP! DON'T BE SO LOUD!" You say in a yell-whisper while throwing a couch pillow at your sister.

"Sorry!" She whispers back. "Well, what did you say?"

"I told him I needed some time basically."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"NAMI, SHUT UP."

"My bad. I just can't believe you told the most popular guy in your grade, no, in the school, that you needed time to decide if you want to date him or not."

"Well when you put it like that..."

Silence enters for a moment.

"Well.. The more I think about it, I get why you did it."

You look up at Nami, confused.

"You just got back on your feet, you don't need someone knocking you back off again, so I think you did the right thing."

"Thanks Nami." You smile at her.

She smiles back at you.

"I think this is the first time I've seen you two not trying to kill each other."

Both you and your sister's eyes go wide in shock and your heads snap towards the direction of Oikawa.

"Do you know how exhausting it would be chasing [Name] around all the time?"

"It's just because I am so fast." You say, proudly, flipping your hair off to the side.

"Oh please." Nami says, "You're not that fast. Just fast enough to run to your room and lock it before I get you."

"Seems pretty fast to me. You're fast when you're angry." You fold your arms.

"I was gonna say.." Oikawa starts. "You did say I basically dragged you here, so."