Hamasaki Sora

Hamasaki Sora was a former student of Aoba Johsai High

Hamasaki Sora was a former student of Aoba Johsai High. He would've been a third year when this story took place. He was in a friend group with [Name], Arashi and Ame.

Kanji: 浜崎 天

Romaji: Hamasaki Sora

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: June 4

Age: 18 (17 when died)

Height: 187.1 cm (6'1.4")

Weight: 76.3 cm (168.2 lbs.)

Professional Status

Occupation: Former High School Student (Would've been 3rd Year, 2nd when died)

Teams: Aoba Johsai High (Former Baseball Player)

Number: 4 (High School 1st Year)
1 (High School 2nd Year)

Positions: 1st Batter, First Baseman, Captain

Appearance

He had short blue hair. It was originally black but he wanted to dye it his favorite color. His hair was swooped to the sides because he wanted his hair to be fluffy but he refused to have bangs. His eyes were a light gray that always grabbed everyone's attention. People thought they were the coolest color and he would always laugh lightly because he couldn't tell if it was a compliment or not.

He would often be seen wearing a gray hoodie that had blue planet on it and blue on the arms. It was his favorite hoodie since it was a gift from his father.

He always had a good build too. Not too masculine, not too thin either. The perfect mix.

Personality

Sora always had a good reputation in school. He had the looks, the charisma, and the intelligence. Though, he never considered himself popular.

Sora was also a very nice guy considering he grew up with mostly girls his whole life.

He was always that guy with the calm and soothing voice. He allowed anyone to borrow his notes and homework. Not a single person could name a problem they had with him.

He never liked attention but he naturally got it and learned to live with it. He was a very humble and sweet boy with big dreams. He loved resolving problems and would love to help his mom around the house. His classmates and every teacher adored him... Even when he would interrupt class with a bad joke.

History

Sora lived a pretty normal life actually. He lived in a crowded household that consisted of him, his mom, and three other sisters. He had one older sister and the other two were younger. His dad was an astronaut, a very passionate one. He would often bring Sora stargazing when the girls of the house were having their own day. His dad would teach him everything to know about the night sky. Sora always felt close with his dad and would often become pretty sad when his dad went off to work. Even though he was sad his dad was gone, he was happy that his dad was doing what he loved. Every time his dad left to work, Sora became the man of the house. Even though his dad didn't always go up to space for work, he still had to travel via plane for around a month at a time.

Sora saw that Arashi always had a hard time making friends and Sora could tell he was just... misunderstood. So one day in their last year of middle school, Sora introduced himself. Sora eventually worked his way through Arashi's walls and even met Ame, who Arashi would usually try to keep hidden because everyone seemed to be against her. Sora had no regrets becoming friends with the Natsumi twins despite his other friend's warnings. Sora even became like an older brother to Ame after he started to spend a lot of his time at their house. Ame would often talk Sora's and Arashi's ear off about a particular girl who helped her one time. Ame told Sora that it made her feel like she had hope that people one day would eventually accept her. Sora could tell from the way Ame described this girl that she would be a girl Sora could see himself being with.

Once Ame and [Name] became friends, she introduced [Name] to Sora and Arashi one time while they were hanging out at their house. Behind closed doors, Ame told Sora that [Name] was the girl that helped her, but she probably doesn't remember it.

Once the four started to hang out more often, Sora knew for sure that [Name] was a girl he was definitely interested in and eventually asked her to be his girlfriend. The more Sora got to know [Name], the more in love with her he became. He never knew he could care for someone so much. He opened up with her about everything and even brought [Name] home to meet his family, all but his dad because he had finally went up into space. His mom and sisters adored [Name] and swore they'd put him up for adoption if he ever broke her heart.

Once [Name] introduced Sora to her passion (which was painting), he introduced her to his stargazing. He told [Name] everything about the night sky he knew all too well from his dad. He also told her the reason he continued to stargaze was because even though it reminds him of his father, he also does it because he likes to look up and know his father was out there... somewhere.

On the last night of his life, Sora was in a car with his friends and they were just on their way home from celebrating one of their birthday's. Before Sora died, he got the first of many voicemails [Name] had sent that night. He was listening to it when the friend that was driving said the break was no longer working. The last thing Sora heard before he died was [Name] saying "I love you".

Trivia

Sora (天): Sky; Unisex.

Hamasaki (浜崎): 浜 Meaning beach, seashore; 崎 meaning cape, peninsula.

His favorite color was Royal Blue.

His favorite food was Momiji Manju.

His star sign was Gemini.

Favorite Quote: "I think it's beautiful how a star's light travels the universe, long after it dies. That's what I want to be in this world - Someone whose light lingers on after I'm gone."

He gave his favorite hoodie to [Name] one night when stargazing, she still has it to this day.

He didn't have many regrets in his life. He always lived it to the fullest.

He told [Name] that if ever did die that he would be among the stars, so if she ever needs him, he'll be there.

He also told [Name] that if she ever saw a shooting star, he will hold her wish to make sure it comes true.