10. Chaotic Co-workers

"Here you two go."

A girl, you assume is the manager, hands you and Oikawa aprons and visors that have the café's logo on it.

Oikawa squeals, "[Name]-chan~! Isn't this exciting?" Oikawa then puts on the apron and the visor and looks in the small mirror the café has for decoration.

"Not... really."

You put on the apron and visor as well and stare into the mirror tiredly.

I already hate it here.

"What's with the pouty expression [Name]-chan?" Oikawa turns towards you and boops your nose.

Your face scrunches up and your eyebrows furrow when his finger makes contact with the tip of your nose. Oikawa lets out a small giggle in response.

"It's too early."

"It's only 6 a.m."

"Only? Someone come pick me up, I'm with a psychopath."

"That's not very ni-"

The manger cuts Oikawa off. "You two stop chatting and come here to learn what you need to be doing."

"Yes ma'am!" You and Oikawa say in unison while saluting. Both of you then run over and learn the basics of the job.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Is.. Is that all I can g-get you?" You say tiredly, trying not to fall asleep and to keep your head up. Your eyes were half open.

"I.. uh.. yes.. Are you um... okay?" The customer asks concerned.

"Yeah, I'm great."

"Alright if you say so."

"I'll be right back with your drink and pastry," you yawn.

"Thank you."

You walk back over and Oikawa is doing his best not to laugh.

"And what's your issue?" You snap.

"You look like a zombie taking orders."

"I feel like one, that's for sure." You yawn before continuing, "Here's their order, don't mess it up this time."

"Hey! I'm learning. You got the easy part [Name]-chan." Oikawa pouts.

"That sounds like a personal issue."

Oikawa rolls his eyes.

He looks at the piece of paper you gave him and starts to work on the drink. You put the pasty into the little toaster-oven to make sure it's nice and warm when you deliver it to the customer.

"Ayo! Waitress! The one with the [Hair Color] hair!"

You look up and see some dude at a table with his buddies snapping to get your attention.

I'm not a dog but whatever.

The guys smirk as you walk over to the table.

One specifically catches your eyes though. Staring at his face and brown hair. It had felt like you have seen him before. Including with those golden-like eyes.

It was still early for you though, so maybe you were just tired

You shrug it off and continue with your day.

"How can I help you guys? Do you need a refill on your coffee?"

"We were wondering if we could get your digits.." He looks up to your visor where you name tag is, "[Name]."