Chapter 3

ALEXIS'S POV

Hey, Lex, I have a game today, why don't we call your grandma, Mr. Ca-, I mean Rick and Kate to come? Max suggested.
Yes, it would be great if we all hung out together, Alexis agreed cheerfully. I'll call them to see if they're free, she said, and quickly picked up the phone. Gram can’t come because she has rehearsals at acting school, Alexis said.
Now dad and Kate, she said, dialed dad's number and put the phone to her ear.

_______________________________________

Ugh ... It must be the precinct, this early in the morning, Castle remarked sullenly. Nope, it's yours, Kate said, after checking her phone. Rick reached over the bed and grabbed the phone, Hey Pumpkin, he said in a still rough morning voice. Yeah, uh, Rick nodded, wait let me ask her... Hey Alexis asked if we want to go to Max's game? He asked and turned to Kate.
Yeah, that would be great, Kate said happily with a big smile. Rick smiled back, you're beautiful when you smile like that, he whispered. Um, guys Alexis cleared her throat, you know I'm still on the line. We'll come, we'll come Rick retorted as his and Kate's cheeks flushed. Super great,Max and I will come to the loft so we can all go together, Alexis retorted. See you, I love you Pumpkin, Rick said and hung up. And now back to my wife, Rick said with a big smile and laid his lips on Kate's. I really liked our sleepless night, Rick whispered in Kate's ear. Don't worry, there will be many more sleepless nights when Thumper comes to us, Kate said happily. Rick took her in a bear hug. Oh, I'm not giving you to anyone, you're just mine, we'll always be, we'll watch our kids grow up together and we'll grow old together. Does that mean you'll like me when I'm old and gray? Kate wrapped her arms around his neck and asked him teasing him. For me, you will always be the most beautiful woman ever. And I am the happiest man in the world with you. I love you Kate, I love you unimaginably much. Rick, you know I'm pregnant and emotional, you're going to make me cry how cute you are. And I love you only you. They kissed gently once more before heading for the kitchen.

_______________________________________

After breakfast, watching a bit of television, Rick put on Kate’s favorite Temtemption Lane. Instead of one episode, they looked a little more and it was time to get dressed. They both dressed in comfortable, semi-sportswear. And just as they finished, they heard a knock on the door.
Hey, the young couple greeted the Castles. Then are you ready? Alexis asked cheerfully. Of course, Rick tossed and pretended to dribble a basketball and score. Oh, come on, dad, aren't you a little too old for that? Alexis joked. Excuse me ?? Old?! Your father? Ph, I could play for the Lakers if I wanted to, Rick remarked proudly. Old ... he muttered, dissatisfied. Oh, you're not old, trust me Kate winked and tossed as she came out of the bathroom.

_______________________________________

After driving and laughing at Rick offended because Alexis called him old. The foursome arrived in front of the large sports hall, Max planted a kiss on Alexis ’cheek and ran in the direction of the locker room to get ready for the match. Kate, Rick and Alexis settled into the stands and excitedly waited for the start. Some a little more focused than others. Rick, please, what are you doing? Kate asked him when she saw him looking in her makeup mirror. Do you think I have grays? , he asked seriously and a little worried. Oh, come on, she said through a laugh. You know what, she said and brought her lips to his ear, you're not old and I'll prove it to you tonight, she whispered softly. And now, young man, she joked, enjoy the game, she said and took his hand in hers.

The first lineup soon came out, Alexis immediately spotted Max and waved to him happily, he sent her a kiss. As the two of them smiled at each other, the bell rang and the game began.

_______________________________________

It was nearing the end of the game and Max’s team was convincingly leading. The opposing team had the last attack, but it was completely unimportant, because the referee will soon play the end anyway. One of the bigger rival players made his way to the basket, but just as he was about to score a basket, Max jumped into the block. They both fell to the floor, Max first, and a rival player straight to him. After a few seconds the rival player stood up, holding on to his left knee. But Max still remained on the floor holding on to his left ankle. Kate and Rick spotted Alexis's worried gaze on the field.

_______________________________________

Hey, I'm really okay, I just sprained my ankle, Max was trying to convince his worried girlfriend. She finally relented and just as the four of them headed for the exit, Max relying on a healthy leg. They heard someone running after them. Hey you! He shouted. Yes, Max turned around when he saw one of the rival players. You! You screwed up our best player, said the young man in the basketball jersey angrily headed towards Max and pushed him hard. Max could barely stay on his feet because his leg was injured. The furious young man wanted to give Max a strong punch, but someone's hand stopped him, Hey, take it easy, buddy! said Rick holding  young man's  hand. Or what? This one asked. Rick twisted his arm slightly, that was enough for him to give up the fight and leave. You still think I'm old, after I saved your boyfriend? Rick proudly tossed Alexis as he adjusted his jacket.

_______________________________________

Half an hour ago they got home, Rick was sitting on the couch and muttering something to himself in his chin. Ready for some action, young man? Kate asked seductively and let the towel around her fall to the floor.
Born ready, he retorted as all his attention was focused on her. Then show me what you got, she said and invited him into the room. Now we'll see who's old, Rick commented contentedly as he took off his shirt and entered the room.

Hope you will like this one! 😂❤️

TOUGHTS??

Part 4 soon🧡!