Chapter 23

LANIE'S POV

All we could talk about this morning were the events that had happened the night before, all together we were still happily shocked. Every once in a while I would look at the ring on my hand to make sure this isn’t all one crazy beautiful dream.

Me and the girls giggled and talked, about what else but our gentlemens.

_______________________________________

Here are our favorites, the boys said with a smile when they got to the bar where the girls were and each gave a kiss to their sweetheart.

So Lanie, how do you feel about being Mrs. Esposito soon? Castle asked with a smile. Just as Kate felt when she became Mrs. Castle, Lanie responded with a big smile and kissed her now fiancé once more.

Isn't it a little cold here? Espo asked and pulled on his robe. That’s just for you, because you’re chilly, Ryan and Rick joked as they stood proudly in T-shirts. You two, who always bathe in hot water and consume it all, you are cold-blooded, if you two had to go to the sea now, you would freeze, Espo replied

Ha, just dream, Ryan and Rick laughed and exchanged glances.

Boys! Boys! There’s an easy way to see who’s chilly and who’s not, there’s the sea nearby, let’s go there, so if you’re that big of guys, go ahead and swim, Kate, Lanie and Jenny came up with great idea.

Um... But Rick, Ryan and Espo started.
What's the matter, afraid of a little action? Jenny, Kate and Lanie teased them.
Us? Never, they said quite confidently.

Great, then the bet is placed! The girls agreed with a smile.

_______________________________________

Just to warn you Mrs. Castle, don't lose control when you see me in the swimsuit, like that night, Rick whispered in Kate's ear with a wicked smile.
Oh, don't worry, Mr. Castle, I can control myself, she replied with a smile.

You always fall for me and my charm, I am your weak point, he added with a smile and winked.

_______________________________________

When they got to the sea, Lanie Jenny and Kate sat down on the shore, took out snacks and prepared for a real show to be performed by their gentlemens.

Rick, Ryan and Espo stripped down to their swimsuits and started showing who has bigger muscles, they were like high schoolers who wanted to impress their crush.

Lanie, Jenny, and Kate burst out laughing as they watched them. Come on, our models, into the water! They shouted in a cheerful voice.

All three ran at the same time, who would be faster or slower, but all three jumped into the water on their heads at the same time. Ooo! There was something like a scream after they jumped. Cold, huh? They were teased by the girls.

They swam one crawl route at a time and got out quickly.

It's not that hot, huh, our musketeers? Lanie, Jenny, and Kate asked, laughing as they handed them the towels.

When they were wiped and dried, Rick made his hair movement to dry it even more. Ryan tried to imitate him but it didn't work. Aha, bro, you need it like this, Rick pointed and went through his hair once more.

Castle and Castle junior! Espo called out, joking.

Later, Rick, Espo, and Ryan each sat down next to their lady while they were still drying.

Rick reached out and wrapped one side of the towel around Kate and pulled her close. Hey, wrap yourself in a towel, you'll catch a cold, Kate warned him. You warm me a hundred times more than a towel, he said gently and drew her even closer.

Hey, boys remembered, we made a bet, did we at least deserve one kiss from our beautiful wives? They asked sweetly. Kate pulled Rick into a kiss, Jenny did the same with Ryan, and Lanie also pulled Espo into a gentle kiss, while behind them was a beautiful sunset, just like in those romantic movies.

This is just fill in chapter, hope you like it! ❤️😂🌊

Chapter 24 soon🤍!