*Chapter 32*

This is an additional chapter !!!

Here you can read how the others reacted when they found out it's a GIRL! 💗🎉

It's a baby girl! Our baby girl, Kate whispered as Rick lowered her to the ground...

Yes! Rick was still emotional

In a few moments he came to his senses...

I'M GETTING ANOTHER BABY GIRL!!!
He shouted out loud.

Yes, you are, son! Martha was the first to recover from the surprise and came to congratulate them

Congratulations kiddos! She said and hugged both of them tightly...

Mother, come here! Rick invited her into another hug, his voice excited

Richard, what are you doing ?? She let out a small exclamation when her son lifted her off the ground in an embrace

I am living my best life, mother, I am living my best life! he said with a smile as he put her down

I'm getting a younger sister! Alexis ran straight into Kate's and Rick's arms

Yes, you do, Pumpkin! Rick happily proclaimed, then lifted her into his arms as well

Lanie and Kate had been giggling and hugging countless times...

And now it's my turn to congratulate  future dad, Lanie said with a smile and hugged Rick.

"To take good care of them, because if you don't, I still have free tables in the morgue" , Lanie joked.

Even Espo and Ryan, finest NYPD’S detectives, let go of their guard and shed one small tear of joy when they came to congratulate future parents.

The only ones missing at the celebration were Jim, Captain Gates and Max because he had a game.

You seem to really like lifting people up today, ha? Kate asked with her head resting on Rick's shoulder as they watched the others enjoy themselves and laughing, clearing up the mess of the celebration...

Kate you are giving me the most beautiful and best gift I can ever imagine .... You will give birth to our daughter! Of course I am lifting people from happiness! I would lift whole world for my queen and our little princess!

Rick, I love you, you will be the best father to our baby girl, Kate said and squeezed closer to him ... Rick knew it was time for his move ...

The next moment Kate was in his arms in bride style.

She will be as perfect as her mom, so I will have a lot to do with potential  boyfriends, Rick said gently as he kissed the tip of Kate's nose

I'm sure you'll manage somehow, Kate  smiled sweetly.

Dad! She hasn't even been born yet and you're already thinking about banning her from having a boyfriend. It is enough that you did not let one daughter to  have a boyfriend until the beginning of college! Alexis tossed into her younger sister's defense when she overheard their conversation.

I see she will have support! He looked at Alexis with a smile
Of course she will, she is my little sister! And do you think anyone can deal with you and your behavior when it comes to boys? Alexis rolled her eyes and laughed.

Come on, I'm not that bad! Rick defended himself

No, no, you're not at all, Alexis said in a sarcastic and humorous voice, only you chased every boyfriend of mine who ever came to our house

Ah no, young lady, correction! I didn't chase them, I just came to meet them, that they were scared by me, that's not my problem, Rick concluded a little proudly.