Chapter 10

*13 weeks pregnant*

Okay, I'm ready, Kate, are you ready? Rick asked waiting in the living room.

Here I come, here I come, don't worry we won't be late, she said as she walked out of the bathroom in a red evening gown.

Martha invited them to dinner to meet her “friend” Chad.

Kate was already showing her pregnant belly a bit through the dress which made Rick like her even more.

Wow! Wow! And wow! Rick said enthusiastically when he saw Kate. Beautiful as always, he said with a big smile.

And can I ask you something, Mr. fashion designer, why did you take that bright yellow tie? She asked with a smile.

Well I wanted to look serious, and I couldn't find a black tie, you must have washed it, he thought.

Come here, she invited him into the room, opened the first closet and took out a black tie. Mm, she cleared her throat, and what is this, Mr. Castle? She asked as she adjusted his tie.

That ... That tie ... I was watching ... It wasn't ... He started.

Please, I always put it in the same place, she said through a laugh. Don't worry, you'll learn, that's why I'm here to show you, she said.

_______________________________________

Okay, here we are, Rick announced as he stopped the car in front of a cute little restaurant.

They said they would be at the table ..., Rick began as he looked for his mother and her friend.

Ah, here they are! Rick noticed, he and Kate walked hand in hand toward the table where Martha sat with her entourage.

Richard, Katherine! Martha greeted them cheerfully. How is my grandson / granddaughter, she asked in a sweet voice looking at Kate's already slightly visible belly.

Great, we have an ultrasound soon so we will bring new ultrasound images, Kate replied happily.

Great! Great! Martha said contentedly. Then Richard, Katherine this is Chad, my ... friend, she met them.

Hey Chad,mother probably told you a lot about us, he said with a smile and looked at Martha. I'm Rick, this is Kate, nice to meet you, Rick shook hands with the older man.

After getting to know each other better and ordering something to eat, they talked about everything a bit. Then Richard as you stand with the fact that you will very likely get a son-in-law soon, Martha asked her son with a big smile.

Don't even start mother. If I get another girl, Rick said and put his hand on Kate’s belly, that one definitely stays in the house until at least thirty, he concluded.

Oh, don't! , and what should I say when you lived alone with a girl at eighteen, in your apartment? Martha asked him, laughing as she remembered all these events.

That, that was another thing, Rick began to excuse himself as everyone burst out laughing.

Later, they still remembered various adventures and laughed a lot, it was really nice.

_______________________________________

Can I have this dance, lady? Rick charmingly asked Kate when Photograph by Ed Sheeran started playing at the restaurant.

Of course, Kate replied with a smile and took his hand. Martha and Chad later joined them on the dance floor.

But Kate and Rick didn't notice the people around them at all.
In Rick's arms was the love of his life, and Kate smiled sweetly as she was in the arms of her lover. The whole world was theirs, they could do whatever they wanted while they had each other.

Mother? Rick approached Martha and Chad. Do you want to dance with me to  The First lady in my life, he asked with an outstretched hand.

Oh, Richard, of course, she said happily and took his hand.

He is such a caring and good son, Chad commented as he and Kate watched the mother-son duo dance.

He really is, Kate agreed. Martha can be more than proud to have raised such a son, Chad added with a smile and asked how long have you and Rick been married?

Next year will be 3 years. Kate said with a smile. The best 3 years of my life, she said with an even bigger smile.

Here, Kate, I leave this young gentleman to you for the next dance, Martha said with a smile. And I'm going to steal this one now, she said, taking Chad by the arm.

In a few minutes In my veins by Andrew Belle started playing.
Oh, Rick ... It's our wedding song, Kate said, laughing sweetly. Oh it surley is, my  dear wife! Rick agreed and picked her up and went to the dance floor with her. Rick, Kate laughed, everyone is watching us, she said and laughed shyly in his arms.

Wait here! Rick said and ran to the stage, all the people stopped doing whatever they were doing and started looking at him, including Martha, Chad and Kate.

May I have a moment? He asked the lead singer, looking at the microphone.

Of course, the man handed him the microphone.

Hey, I saw you all staring at me, Rick started talking into the microphone. And Kate told me that everyone is watching us, but you know what, let them watch and let the whole world see how much I love this woman! , Rick pointed at Kate. And no it's not a problem for me to say that in front of the whole world, because that's how people in love behave, and I'm in love with my wife over my ears! Rick shouted.

After he came down from the stage, Kate ran into his arms. He lifted her high into the air.

I love you! He whispered. And that's how you would tell the whole world that you love me?, Kate asked with a big smile.

I just did it, I just told the world I love you, he said gently.

But you only whispered to me, she said with a smile.

You are my world, Kate, my whole life revolves around you! He said and kissed her lips gently.

All the people around them clapped and made an “Aww” sound.

This is ladies and gentlemen, what we call true and invincible love! The singer on stage concluded.

I seem to have been inspired for sweet chapters lately🥺🥰😂...
So do you like it?

TOUGHTS??

Part 11 soon💜!