Chapter 12

*15 weeks pregnant*

Rick! Yes, darling? Can you please rush to the store for flour, I'm running out, and if I don't have flour, there's none of your favorite cakes, you know? I said with a smile.

Then I go get the flour! He said cheerfully and quickly got up from the couch

_______________________________________

KATE'S POV

Rick went to get the ingredients, and I continued to prepare the cream.

It was so quiet so I decided to play a song. I like to sing while I cook.

A Thousand Years by Christine Perri, started playing lightly...

I sang lightly as I mixed the cream

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

And then my favorite part

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid

Soon I heard a deep male voice join me, it was Rick's voice.

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer.

I’m very close, but I can certainly take another step closer to you, Rick said with a smile, after we stopped singing, and he was behind me, gently embracing my waist.

Can you? I teased him. I bet I can, ”he replied with a wide smile. I smiled sweetly and continued to stir the cream, but then his hands gently grabbed me, lifted me up and sat me down on the kitchen table.

Now you will see, he said and pressed a kiss to my lips. I returned the kiss. But if we spill the ingredients, nothing of sweet and cake, I warned him, with a smile. I don’t need sweets when I have you, he concluded and kissed me more passionately.

It’s been forever since we tried this, I forget how creative you can get, I teased him. Creative is my middle name Mrs. Castle, he retorted. I like that name of yours then, I noticed contentedly and slowly began to kiss him again.

Good morning, Darlings! At that moment, Martha just walked into the apartment.

Oh, looks like I interrupted you in the middle of your who knows what, and on the kitchen table? Times have just changed, but everyone has their own taste, Martha concluded, with a smile.

In my time ... - Mother! Mother! Rick stopped her. You know, there's a little device next to the door that you squeeze and then it rings, it's called a bell. You could — Kate patted him lightly on the shoulder. Hm? He turned to her. Button up your shirt, she moved her mouth and pointed at his shirt.

Oh yes! Rick remembered standing with his shirt unbuttoned and began to button it. Then, mother what was so urgent, he turned to the red-haired woman.
Oh, come on don't be grumpy, she pinched his cheek, you two will finish it later, she joked winked and gave them a look. Kate's cheeks flushed and she pushed her head into Rick's shoulder. I just came to tell you that Chad and I are going to the resort on vacation, this weekend! She added with a smile.

Oh that's great, Martha! Kate said happily. Yes, finally no one will parade around my apartment, and I will be able to do my “duties”. Rick continued sarcastically and gave Kate a look, to see if she understood what he meant by "duties."

All right, all right, I'm going! I see you've become impatient, Richard. Martha said with a smile and raised her hands in the air.

Just so you two know two grandchilds are enough for now, she joked from the door.

_______________________________________

Ugh... She always comes at the wrong time, and why doesn't anyone knock? , Rick grumbled.

Hey, enough grumbling, I think it would be time to go back to your “duties” Kate tossed when she came back from the door. Because you have a lot of "duties" today, I don't know if you'll make it, Kate teased him.
I always fulfill all my "duties" Mrs. Castle, he said with a seductive smile, and laid a kiss on Kate's lips and soon began to do his "duties"

This is a shorter one!
Hope you like it🤗!

It's funny and cute😂❤️
And when Martha interputs Caskett moments in show it's just 😂😂. So that's why I use it in this chapter!

TOUGHTS??

Part 13 soon🧡!