Chapter 8

*11 weeks pregnant*

Hey, guys, Sarah Grace has a birthday party today, will you stop by? Ryan asked cheerfully as we exited the precinct . You know she will be overjoyed to see her uncles and aunts, he added.

Everyone immediately happily agreed, Espo, Lanie, Rick and Kate stopped at the store, before going to the Ryan’s to buy Sarah Grace a 5th birthday present.

At the Ryans

Uncle Javi, Aunt Lanie! Sarah Grace exclaimed happily when she first saw Espo and Lanie at the door.
Hey lil chica happy birthday, Espo retorted and patted her on the head. Happy birthday, honey, Lanie added and handed her a pink wrapped gift.
Woah! The little girl was enchanted exclaimed when she saw the big stuffed monkey. Thank you Uncle Espo, Aunt Lanie, she thanked them with a sweet smile
In a few minutes the bell rang again. Little Sarah Grace looked at her parents. Go open it, there must be someone for you, her parents encouraged her.

Uncle Rick, Aunt Kate! Sarah Grace was excited again when she saw Rick and Kate at the door. Come here, little bunny, Rick lifted her into his arms. Will you give a kiss to your Uncle Rick? Rick asked her as she laughed in his arms.
Sarah Grace happily placed a kiss on Rick's cheek. And look what I have for you, Rick said and pulled out from behind, a big box with a red bow on top.
Kate smiled heartily when she saw her husband get along great with little Sarah Grace.

_______________________________________

Ryan, Jenny, Lanie, Espo and Kate sat on the couch after eating a birthday cake while Rick played on the floor with Sarah Grace and Nicolas Javier.

Agh, they're attacking us, bend down! Rick shouted in a playful tone while Nicolas Javier was on his back and military battles were being played, and Sarah Grace was the nurse for the wounded.

Rick later pretended to be wounded, and Sarah Grace rewound his wound. The children enjoyed themselves as Kate, Lanie, Jenny and the boys watched them with a smile.

Just look at him, he will be a fantastic father to your child, Lanie said and looked at Kate.

I know he will and I can’t wait to meet this little one of ours, Kate said and ran her hand over her belly and her gaze escaped to Rick lying on the floor as Nicolas Javier and Sarah Grace sat on him and laughed out loud and Rick together with them.

Sarah Grace Birthday cake

Gift from Espo and Lanie

Gift from Rick and Kate

I know it's too short, but I think it's cute🥺!

TOUGHTS??

Part 9 soon💛!