Chapter 18

KATE'S POV

Babe, are you packed? I asked Rick as I carried my bag into the living room.
Almost, he said.
I walked into the room and saw all the clothes on the bed and nothing in the bag. Rick was still looking for something in the closet.
Hey, he turned around and at that moment the rest of the clothes from the closet fell on him.
I guess you need a little help? I asked him with a smile because he was so cute as he looked confused at all those clothes around him, as if it wasn't his.

_______________________________________

Here, you're packed, Mr. Castle, we can go, I said with a smile and gave him a kiss on the lips.

We can!, he said with a smile, took our luggage and we headed for the car.

As we drove to the airport, where we will meet the Ryans, Espo and Lanie, Just the way you are by Bruno Mars started playing on the radio.

Rick turned up the radio and began to sing:

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause Kate, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

I smiled sweetly when I heard he changed “girl” to Kate.

I think you're singing a little wrong, I patted him on the shoulder.

Oh, I think I sing very correct, he said with a smile

'Cause Kate, you're amazing
Just the way you are

He continued in a singing voice.

_______________________________________

We arrived at the airport, Rick took our luggage, and we headed for the terminal. Kate! He called me when we were in the middle of the terminal. Hm? I turned around. Come here, I have something important to tell you, he said and called me. What's the matter, Rick, what important thing do you have to tell me? I asked. I love you, Kate, I love you very much, he said and approached in a kiss.
And I love you too, Rick,the most, I kissed him back.

Aham, we heard Lanie's voice behind us. Sorry to interrupt your movie kiss, but we'll be late for the flight, so in love pigeons, I'm going to ask you two to continue to show tenderness afterwards, she joked. And now we go to Italy! She exclaimed happily, we all hugged together with a smile on our faces and headed for the plane.

In a few minutes we got on the plane, after we settled in, the plane took off and we just had to wait to get to our destination. I soon fell asleep on Rick’s shoulder and started thinking about how we would rent a camper for a roadtrip around Italy and how we would all enjoy these two weeks together. We planned it all great and I could hardly wait to get there.

This is a shorter one but I think it's cute🥺. Hope you like it!

Vote&comment!

Chapter 19 soon💙!