Chapter 19

CASTLE'S POV

After a few hours of flying, the plane landed at Milan airport. We took our luggage and got off the plane. Finally Italy! Our ladies said excitedly. Me and the boys were carrying luggage.

Are we going to book a camper or dinner first? Ryan asked. Dinner, we all agreed unanimously.

_______________________________________

In a few minutes a taxi took us to an Italian restaurant. We saw a big sign
"benvenuti"

KATE'S POV

While we waited for the dinner we ordered, pizza what else when we were in the homeland of pizza. Lanie, Jenny and I talked and commented on anything and everything. While the boys of course as usual performed some of their own nonsense. Today, the repertoire included the famous Italian hand move.

You three can really never be serious, can you? We looked at our "musketeers."

Ph, of course we can, they said confidently and got serious. I have to notice, Richard, this blue polo shirt looks lovely on you, may I ask you where you bought it. Thank you Javier very kindly from you, I don't remember the name of the store, but the one at the intersection of Mosova and 54 avenues. Do you know maybe, Kevin? They asked him very seriously because they seemed to want to show us how very serious they can be, so that's why they started calling themselves by their full names, and that was ridiculous because they never did that.

Ah, from one extreme to the other, Lanie said, shaking her head, laughing as they suddenly became serious. Rick, I called him. Sorry I don't know anyone named Rick, he continued seriously. Do you know a guy named Rick, Javier? Rick asked, still serious. Never heard of him, Espo joined their little game. All right, Richard then, I said.
Sounds familiar to me, but I still don't know who it is. Okay, okay, I rolled my eyes and laughed before calling him again Richard Alexander Edgar Rogers Castle. Yes dear? He turned to me.
Okay, enough of that seriousness of yours, Lanie, Jenny and I agreed. And the boys win again! They exclaimed in one voice and gave each other fists.

We laughed at their behavior. And you're lucky I'm in a good mood, I said, and lightly, playfully kicked Rick in the leg. Of course he's lucky, Lanie tossed, he's married to you, girl.

He looked at me, I looked back at him and smiled, his blue eyes looking straight at mine.

Oh, for God's sake just kiss once already, Lanie said.

Rick's lips came closer to mine and our lips merged into a tender kiss, full of love.

We soon noticed that Espo and Lanie, Jenny and Ryan did the same.

Rick pressed his lips to mine passionately once more, then bowed his head and kissed my belly. Of course one for you, my little one, he said in a sweet voice.

After dinner we headed to the camper rental agency.

_______________________________________

No, uh, this one is better, the guys grumbled something, kept their hands on their waists and pretended to be real experts on campers, until a man working for the agency showed up.

I assume you're looking for a camper? The man asked with a smile.

That's right, that's right, our trio agreed as they cleared their throats to sound more serious. We have this, they proudly showed us the gesture with their hand and followed the man.

Dear ladies, we found the perfect camper for us, they said with a big smile when they returned after a few minutes.

Let's see that too, we joked and followed them to the campers they chose.

This is a camper, I think you'll like it, the man said and invited us to show us the inside of the camper.

Wow, it's beautiful, we all agreed together

Wow, it's beautiful, we all agreed together. Once we agreed on a price. We entered the camper where we will spend the next two weeks. It was already late to go somewhere so we decided to park the camper on a spacious meadow and spend the evening hanging out. The evening was great, we spent it playing games, having fun and joking. We agreed to go around Milan tomorrow.

_______________________________________

After a while we slowly went to bed because it was already late. I was already in bed when Rick came in his pajamas. Are you trying on a bed? He asked with a smile.
Yes, it is very comfortable, more comfortable than I thought. So maybe we could try it together? He said and sat down on the bed next to me. Hm, I gave him a look. Okay, I agreed, turned off the light, covered myself, and lay down. What are you doing? Rick asked confused. I'm trying out the bed, what did you think? I teased him. But ... He started. No buts, you said let's try the bed, you didn't specify exactly what you wanted to do. So we sleep, good night, babe.
Good night, he murmured in disappointment. You're cute when you're angry, I said and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Maybe cute enough to change your mind, he asked. I knew exactly what he meant but I decided to tease him a bit. About sleeping? Nope, I answered and smiled. All right, all right, Mrs. Castle, we'll see, he murmured. Well better luck next time, Mr. Castle.

In a few minutes both of them fell asleep.

Let the journey begin !!! I know it's not exactly the best but I had no idea what to write for this chapter, the next one will be better, I promise.🥺🤍

Comment&Vote please!

Chapter 20 soon❤️!