Chapter 19 /// Part 3

*this chapter is ALL smut. If you don't want to read it, then by all means miss out this chapter.*

"Hey baby? C'mere!" Levi heard Billie yell from the living room.

"I'm tired, I wanna sleep, do you need me?" She yelled back from her position in their bed, trying to get her body to unwind after her nighttime shower. Billie didn't answer causing Levi to let out a groan and roll herself out of bed. "Pain in my ass." She muttered to herself as she started plodding her way to the living room.

"What's up b—" Levi stopped both her speech and her movements at the sight of her girlfriend standing in the living room surrounded by candles and standing in nothing but a matching black Lace underwear set accompanied by matching garter.

"Still think I'm in a pain in the ass?" Billie asked with an all knowing smirk.

Levi still couldn't make any words come to her mouth. Her girlfriends creamy thighs, her stomach which still had her sparklingly belly button ring in, her boob threatening to spill out of the bra, Levi was basically in sensory overload right now and she was here for it.

"C'mere." Billie whispered as she stuck a hand out, waiting for Levi to grab it. After. Few seconds, Levi took the out stretched hand and allowed her to be pulled close into her girlfriends body. "Mmmm." Billie let out a content moan as she ran her hands up Levi's back upwards to her shoulders until she brought them back down to her chest. "Sit." She demanded as she pushed down on Levi's shoulders, forcing the older girl to take a seat in the sofa, still not taking her eyes of her.

"I told you before I'd give you your own lap dance to that song, didn't I?"

Levi nodded wordlessly, I'd teenage her could see her now: her amazingly hot girlfriend giving her a lap dance to the song of her childhood.

"And who am I to break a promise?"

Levi shrugged wordlessly in response.

Billie reached over to her phone and tapped the screen, allowing the first few notes of Down To Mexico flood the room. Levi clenched her jaw, just the site of Billie accompanied by this son was enough to start her getting hard.

Billie slowly started to strut forward, making a point to put an extra sway in her hips. When she reached her waiting girlfriend she dropped down to the floor and dragged her hands down Levi's thighs before pushing her legs apart when she came to her knees. Spinning around on her heel she turned so she was facing away from her girlfriend, she made sure to arch her back as she stood up so her ass stuck as close to Levi as possible a she stood back up straight. Once she felt her ass brush against Levi's crotch she rotated her hips slightly before repeating the action.

"Jesus." Levi let out a quiet groan before reaching one of her hands and placing it on one of Billie's hips and pulling her into her body a little bit more so she could get more friction. Billie allowed it for a few seconds before turning around and pushing Levi's hand of her.

Now facing the girl, she lifted her legs and positioned herself so she was now straddling her girlfriends lap. Bringing her hands up to the back of Levi's neck she ran her nails through the baby hairs on the back of her neck and then brought Levi's head closer to her chest. She pulled on the baby hairs slightly so Levi's head tilted upwards so Billie was no looking down at her girlfriends face. She rotated her hips and watched how Levi's jaw clenched. She used her grip on her hair to arch her back and push her chest into Levi's face, smirking to herself when she felt Levi trying to lick and nip at the exposed skin. She let the girl do as she pleased for a few seconds before once again pulling her head back and arching it upwards.