Chapter 7 /// Part 3

"Get some puppy pads." Billie demanded as she ate some Taki's.

"Yeah, maybe I should get a few?" Levi questioned as she pick's up two different packs to see how many you get in each.

"For sure. Three minimum."

The pair had just filled in paperwork for Levi to adopt Odin, being the first to the doors when they opened at 8AM. Whilst the rescue registered Levi's details they decided to go to the nearest pet store and grab some supplies.

"If you don't get one of these imma fall out with you." Billie turned serious as she turned around with a yellow chicken in her hands.

Levi said nothing and instead gestures for Billie to throw it in the basket.

"You've got Taki's powder on your face." She mumbled instead.

"Wanna lick it off?" Billie smirked and stepped closer to Levi, placing her hand at the bottom of Levi's back.

"Wanna suck my dick?"Levi responded with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah?" Billie said with a straight face.

Levi burst out laughing and wrapped one arm around Billie's shoulders and kept the other hand on the trolly in front of her. "We're in a pet store, fuckin hakuna your tata's."

Billie laughed and moved the hand that was on Levi's back to now wrap around her waist, leaning into the taller girl as they walked down the isle.

The two walked around the rest of the store like this and joined the line for the checkout, Billie dropping her head slightly to try and avoid being recognised.

Sensing she was doing, Levi rested one of her hands on top of Billie's hair. "You know as soon as anyone see's your hair you're fucked, right?"

"Shh." Was all Billie muttered. Levi let out a chuckle and reached up and removed the hat she had on her own head. Reaching her hand under Billie's chin she made the girl look up at her. She then brought up the hand with the hat in up and placed it on Billie's head, lowering it slightly so it covered as much as it could.

"Perfect." Levi said with a smile. Returning her gaze to the shopping trolly next to them, Levi sighed and pulled out her wallet. "I'm gonna sell a kidney for this I think." She mumbled.

"Bitch like fuck you're buying it." Billie followed that with a small shove to Levi's shoulder. "My tears practically made you adopt him, like fuck you're gonna pay for this." Billie stated, the only thing missing was her slamming her foot down.

"But he's—" Billie lifted a finger up to Levi's face to stop her talking.

"I know you're stubborn bitch, just lemme do this for you ok, love?"

"Are you sure?" Levi checked.

"It's for the cutest dog ever, minus Pepper, and this girl I'm totally here for, of course I'm sure now shut up."

Levi smiles as she looked at Billie, the younger girl had looked away but that didn't stop Levi from being captivated by her beauty. This girl really has her feeling some type of way.

The two girls managed to finish at the check out and pick Odin up with Billie getting recognised only by a couple of young girls. Seeing the patience and love this girl has for her fans blows Levi away. She took all the time in the world for anyone that approached her, treating them with love and respect, she even apologised to Levi after that she took so long, Levi quickly forced the young girl to take the apology back.

Soon enough they were back at Levi's apartment with Odin in hand. The dog hadn't stopped wagging his tail and licking the two girls since they picked him up. Walking in the door Odin immediately went around the apartment and sniffed everywhere that he could, making himself familiar with the scent.