Chapter 7 /// Part 2

Levin🔥 :
So, lemme take you out.

Billie🤗:
Lemme hop on that dick

Levin🔥:
Billie
You're literally the most annoying human.
Lemme. Take. You. Out.

Billie🤗:
U take me out all the time, y u asking

Levin🔥:
Lemme take you out ON A DATE.

Billie🤗:
Oh yeah of course mamas

Levin🔥:
FYI this gonna be a bombass first date.

Billie🤗:
Except we've already had our first date so more like 4th date

Levin🔥:
Excuse you? When did we go on our first date? Was I present???

Billie🤗:
Dumbass

Billie:🤗:
We went for ice cream, we went for dinner a couple of times, we chilled at your place.

Levin🔥:
They weren't fuckin dates!!

Levin🔥:
Down the line yah...but not our first one. So. Wear something comfortable and that you don't mind getting dirty, I'm picking you up at 7, bye cutie.

Billie🤗:
Bitch the fuck?

Levi didn't respond to Billie's last message, she also didn't reply to the 7 messages that followed.

She knows Billie is probably throwing a bitch fit, but knowing Billie will love it makes it worth it.

"You're early." Was the first thing Billie said when she opened the door, not inviting Levi in, instead taking two big strides out the door and closing it behind her.

"You look cute." Was all Levi said in response with a grin. Billie had on her usual oversized attire but there was something extra cute about how she was trying to look casual but still ended up looking like a model. "Also I'm literally two minutes early, stop being a hardass." Billie rolled her eyes and stood on her tip toes to give Levi a peck.

"Hi." She mumbled softly causing Levi to smile and return the greeting. "Now let's go before my family embarrass me."

Levi just laughed and guided the girl towards her car, opening the door for her once they reached it.

Getting in the car herself Levi started it up and turned to Billie. "Are you ready for the best first date ever? 'Cos I'm telling you. This is gonna be bomb."

"High expectations bro. Yknow I've never been on a real first date?"

"How is that even possible, legit have you met you." Levi moved her hand to rest on Billie's thigh in the passenger seat.

"Like I've been on hookups where they've took me to the movies, but nobodies ever picked me up and took me somewhere on a date." Billie explained.