Chapter 21 /// Part 3

Levi could feel the rage radiating off of her as she walked down the streets of L.A. She was hoping the breeze from the brisk evening was going to snap her out of it when it hit her but if anything it just allowed her more time to think how much Billie has annoyed her. Muttering to herself she lowered her hands to her shorts pockets and patted them on the outside.

"Of course." She mumbled when she realised she hadn't grabbed her AirPods upon her exit.

She instead looked around her surroundings, the sun had began to set as the evening light kicked in. The streets were abnormally quiet which she was thankful for considering she hadn't grabbed a hat and Billie's fans are super intense lately.

She let out a deep breath and allowed her shoulders to drop as she tried to relieve some of the anger from her chest. She understood that to Billie it wasn't a big deal, and she completely believed her in that there wasn't anything behind it, she in knows her girlfriend wouldn't intentionally hurt her, she knows the girl is obsessed with her. But it's the fact she hid it. She trusts Billie, it's others she doesn't trust. Especially with how big Billie is at the moment, all it takes is one person to leak one message that gets taken the wrong way and then they're in a literal shit storm.

"He's making amends, blah blah blah." She said under her breath.

Levi took another breath before being interrupted by a smashing down just up the street she was walking down. Her brain said to stop walking but her legs carried on towards the noise, wanting to see if she could help.

In the back of her mind she acknowledged the sound of Sirens getting closer in the distance. She slowed down her steps when she noticed a group of people stood watching something on the opposite side of the road. She stopped walking when she reached the back of the small crowd, using her height as an advantage to peer over some of the shorter peoples heads, frowning when she seen the people seemed to be watching a fight involving a few guys on the other side of the street.

"Hey, excuse me?" She placed a hand on the nearest person to hers shoulder. "Has someone called the cops?" She asked when they turned around. The woman in front of her nodded and pointed to a guy in front of them with her index finger.

"I think this dude has." The woman told her.

Levi nodded. "Ok, thanks." She mumbled.

She stood around for another few seconds before deciding she'd had enough as she turned around and began the walk back to her and Billie's place.

It didn't take long for her to see the multiple cop cars speeding down the street, lights and sirens blurring and cutting into the dead air. As they sped past she watched them, turning her head as they pulled up the incident and multiple officers ran out and approached the fighting group.

Levi felt herself staring at the scene, unable to take her eyes away. She wasn't watching the police. She felt like she was in a trance, on one corner of her eyes she was seeing the flashing of the police siren, on the other side she was seeing the reflection in the stores windows of the flashing. She let out a low groan when she started to feel her hands tingle and and her body start to ache. She let out a gasp when she felt a stabbing pain shoot through her head causing her to drop the floor, barely aware of her surroundings. She used what felt like her last big of consciousness to glance down the street towards the crowd, hoping someone has spotted her. She felt her eyes start to go dark as she became aware of a pain in her arms and legs, she presumes from starting to fit on the concrete floor. She glanced over but it was no use, the crowd in front of her was focussed on the scene in front of them, backs turned to her, blissfully unaware as she faded into unconsciousness.

So this idea was suggested by BracefacewhereLife and I loved it so much, so thank you cos my idea was trash, man.

This is a short chapter I KNOW DO NOT SHOUT AT ME. Because there will be another chapter tomorrow/later on today. You pests.

But I love you all, thank you for all your continued support!