Chapter 2 /// Part 1

It's safe to say that Levi spent most of the concert trying to balance her time between singing to Blackbear and trying not to melt in a pile of mush at the feel of Billie's advances.

The green haired singer spent the entire show focussed on Levi. Whether it was snaking her hand down the bottom of the taller girls back, biting her lip when the pair's eyes met, or even subtly rubbing against her when they danced next to each other.

By no means did Billie overstep, it was more Levi didn't know how to handle it.

It's not because Billie is, y'know, Billie. It's the fact that this girl that's making her interest very clear is painfully beautiful.

It doesn't help that Zach is being a little bitch and won't go and buy more drinks to give a girl some liquid courage.

As the stage lights dimmed the arena lights brightened for the first time in 2 hours. "Right little one, let's make moves, I plan to be licking a hot guy in approximately 3 hours." Zach announced as he stood up and rubbed his hands together.

Levi laughed and followed his instructions, grabbing her jacket from under the seat, thankful nobody had spilled anything on it during the show.

"It was so nice to meet you guys, good luck with the tour and shit. Don't forget to hit your boy up for some free tickets." Zach said his goodbyes, hugging the three not so strangers.

Levi turned to Billie with a smile not 100% sure what to do now. Does she hug her? Does she give her a kiss on the cheek? Does she give her her number? How the fuck do people cope.

"So, mamas, I'm gonna give you something 'cos I trust you, ok?" Billie said with a smile, raising her eyebrow at the brunette.

"Sure?"

Billie smiled and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Levi's waist and pulled the girl closer to her.

Levi responded and wrapped her own arms around Billie's shoulders, only now fully realising the true height difference.

"Damn your short." She mumbled into Billie's hair.

"Shut up. You're like a fuckin' praying mantis." Billie laughed.

The girls continued hugging when Levi became aware of Billie's hand drifting lower down her back before dipping into her back pocket and letting her hand rest in there.
"That's my ass."

"What's your point?" Billie proved her point by adding a little squeeze before they both untangled their arms.

"LEVIN FUCKIN' BECKETT HURRY UP!" Levi heard Zach screech.

"Levin?"

"My parents obviously hated me, let's not."

Levi moved on to give Finneas and Claudia a hug before she had to rush off and meet Zach.

——————————-•••————————————————

Within 30 minutes Zach and Levi has gotten to one of their favourite clubs, CoCo's.

"Gahhh, my gays. I feel at home again now." Zach shouted to Levi as he bent down to her ear. "Beer?" Levi nodded as her friend turned around to face the bar, waiting to catch the bartenders attention.

As Levi stood at the bar with her friend she took a moment to scan the place. CoCo's was a popular gay club in the area but it was known to get a lot of Hen party's that come in as well as some D list celebrities. It was old, it was rusty, it was cheap, it was perfect.

Making eye contact with a blonde across the club Levi smiled and looked away. She was beautiful, but compared to the beauty she spent the past few hours with...it wasn't a scratch on it.

Remembering the hug the two shared before they left, Levi reached into her back pocket and felt the tips of her fingers connect with a crumpled piece of paper. Pulling it out she lit up her phone and used the light from the screen to examine the paper.

'You better use this - Billie'

Under the writing was a phone number.

Billie's phone number.