Chapter 15 /// Part 2

"Mamas...can I come in?" Billie siffle asked as she knocked on her own bedroom fire where Levi had been cooped up for the past 3 hours since they got back.

"It's your room, dork." Was the quiet response she was given accompanied by a few sniffles.

Billie pushes the door open gently and stepped in, her heart breaking at the site of her girlfriend curled up on her bed, red stained face and a far away look. Walking forward till she met the site of the bed Levi was facing, she crouched on her knees and reached forward to brush a few hairs away from Levi's face. "You okay baby?"

Levi just nodded in response, not really trusting herself to talk but instead winced slightly at the head movement.

"You gotta headache?" Levi nodded again but this time with less movement. "Well luckily you're dope girlfriend has brought you some stuff. Check this out baby." Billie motioned to the bag she was holding in her free hand. Opening it up she first brought out some painkillers and immediately opened the pack up and handed Levi two of them. Next thing she brought out was a couple of Gatorade bottles which Levi cracked one of them open to swig with her tablets.

"Thank you." Levi mumbled as she placed her hand on Billie's arm.

"Baby you think this is it? Hell no." Billie reached Into the bag again and threw some Reece's Pieces on the bed along with blue Doritos and a few candies that she knows Levi likes. "And...for when you feel a bit better, you told me once that you and your grandma would drink whisky together after family time...so I got you her favourite. I thought maybe we could all have a glass in her memory." With that Billie brings out a bottle of Crown Royal whisky causing Levi to smile.

"How did you even get that you're not legal?"

"Is that really important!" Billie lifter her hand up in a dramatic fashion causing Levi to let out a small laugh. "Anyway. I thought we'd eat snacks, watch anything you want, and cuddle till our bodies mould together, you down? Good." Without giving Levi time to react Billie had hopped over her and was laying on the spare side of the bed, arms open for Levi to come in to the cuddle. "Come cuddle me."

Levi followed her orders and turned around, wrapping her arms around Billie's waist and taking the girls scent in, something about it relaxing her. "She would have loved you, y'know?"

"Oh yeah? I hope so."

"I mean I'm sad and you brought me food, drinks and alcohol...what's not to love."

Billie smiled and tightened her arms around Levi and the pair lay there in silence. "You know...it's okay to be sad."

Levi didn't respond but instead buried her face more into Billie.

"Baby, look at me." Billie pulled away slightly and used a hand to direct Levi's face In her direction. Levi's eyes were glistening with tears and the girl was nibbling on her lip. "You don't always have to be the strong one. You always look after me, let me do the same. It's just me and you. If you wanna be angry, let's be angry, let's smash some shit up. If you wanna talk about her, let's talk about her till our throats are raw. Uhm, if you wanna just be distracted, let's be distracted let's watch some films, I'll sing to you, whatever. You've just gotta be present and let yourself feel baby. It's okay to feel what you're feeling."

As soon as Billie finished talking Levi broke down and let the tears fall, immediately being pulled in close by Billie.

"It's okay, I've got you, I've always got you, okay?"

The girls lay like that for a short while, just letting Levi feel what was inside, letting her grieve for the woman that raised her.

Damn these bitches too cute 🥺

On another note, finally did what I've been seeing I'm gonna do for ageeees...all the smut from here is now in a book just for the smut. There will be a few bonus smut chapters that I've got saved in my drafts too.