Chapter 10 /// Part 1

"Bro you look like shit." Billie laughed as Levi got into her car.

"Yes, this," Levi paused and motioned to herself. "Is all your fault. You said you'll pick me up in the morning, not the crack ass of dawn."

Billie pulled out in the street. "It's your own fault, you text me at like 3AM why were you awake when you know I was picking you up? So really, this is on you boo."

Levi scoffed. "Get to fuck, I was studying it's a little bit different. I have an assignment next week."

Billie hummed and reached her hand over to grasp one of Levi's own. "We can nap later, love."

The drive was quick and filled with the pair arguing about who has control over the aux chord. Billie won, as usual.

When they pulled up to Billie's small place, both girls smiled as Maggie came out, standing in the front lawn and opening her arms wide. Levi laughed and quickly got out the car before falling dramatically into the older woman's arms. "Maggie, do you have coffee!" Levi groaned. "Your child made me wake up."

"Of course sweetie, c'mon." Maggie wrapped an arm around Levi's shoulders and guided the tall girl inside.

"Uhm, hi mom! Good morning, mom!" Billie shouted across the lawn, laughing when her mom glanced back at her with a smile.

"So how's school going, Levi?" Maggie asked as she placed a cup of fresh coffee in front of the girl.

"It's going...I have an assignment due next week, but I'm not stressing, I did most of it last night, just need to finish it now."

"What Is It you're studying again?" Maggie's asked as Levi has a sip of the coffee.

"Computer science." Billie provided the answer as she threw a piece of apple into her mouth. "She wants to be a game developer. Or something nerdy like that."

Levi nodded along at Billie's answers.

"And that is why we're gonna be best friends and she's gonna give me early access." A deeper voice announced from behind Levi.

"Hey Fin, you good?" Finneas came up to Levi's side and pulled her into a one armed hug.

"Yeah, are you?" Levi nodded in response.

"Ok as heartwarming as this shit is, can I have my...Levin back please." Billie rushed at the end of her sentence. Taking a step closer to Levi, she pulled on her arm, grinning in victory when Levi stood up without argument and let the smaller girl pull her along.

"C'mon my...Billie." Levi mocked Billie as she pulled her along.

Billie rolled her eyes and didn't reply, both of them are aware of Billie's feelings.

Reaching her destination Billie pushed the door open. "I don't think you formally got to see my room?" Billie questioned.

"I haven't, last time I was here I was a bit focussed on something else. It's completely you." Levi said as she had a look around. "Wait...did you practically drag my ass out of bed to show me your room?" Levi questioned.

"No, dumbass. I dragged you out of bed to show you this." Billie hopped on her bed and pulled back a blanket that was hanging on the wall revealing all sorts of writing, drawings, words, all scribbled on the wall.

Levi moved closer so she can make out some of the writing. "Eat shit?" Levi let out a chuckle. "I'm a void, the epitome of nothing." Levi looked at Billie questioningly. "Huh?"

"Mmmm, so basically this I where I just write down whatever is in my head, so a lot of this stuff is darker because that was the place I was in. It's more like the last few months I've been happy. Sometimes it's lyrics," Billie pointed out a few rough lyrics that Levi recognised. "Sometimes it's about dreams I've woke up in the night from," Billie again moved her finger to a section of writing. "Sometimes it's just dark thoughts that I need to get out. But lately...there's only one thing I've wrote on it." Billie hesitated and moved her fingers again.

'Levin' Was written in Billie's rough writing.

"People know I have this, like the fans know, but they haven't seen it properly, I don't feel one hundred percent comfortable to share all of this just yet. But they know that if it's on the wall, it means something to me, it's in my head. And now you've seen it...I guess I just wanted to show you that this was what was in my head...but now it's all you. To the point where...you're on my Fuckin' wall dude." Billie said with a small laugh and a shrug.

"Bil...I actually don't know what to say."

"Fuck me, I've made her speechless." Billie said with a laugh as she gave Levi a playful shove.

"You know you always tell me you're shit with words and feelings but yet you literally say the most beautiful things, right?" Levi smiled and reached forward to wrap her arms around the girl and pull her into a hug.

"Yeah well. Don't tell no one. Now, let's nap. I've still got something else to share later."

I'm a savage, classy, bougie, rachet IT IS IN MY FUCKING HEAD!

BILLIE U A DAMN SOFT ASS.

So there's still something Levi wants to...tell Levi.

Oh also, carry on letting me know what you think and if you want anything specifically to happen. Next chapter tomorrow probs. K BYEEEE