Chapter 8 /// Part 1

Levi woke to banging on her apartment door, causing Odin to jump up on guard, handing in front of Levi's bed and barking continuously.

"Nobodies home!" Levi yelled. "Cmon Odin, come snuggle." She patted the bed a couple of times to encourage Odin to jump up.

The banging started again causing Levi to groan and roll of bed and shuffle towards the door dressed in some Calvin Klein boxers and an old basketball jersey.

"Just so you know, I've got a big ass dog in here that will attack your ass." Levi glanced at Odin who was now looking up at her with his tail is wagging. "They don't know you're a soft ass, shh." Odin turned his head to the side as Levi spoke to him.

"Levin stop fucking about, asshole!" Knowing the voice and knowing one of the few people who calls her by her full name, Levi's eyes widened with confusion.

"Billie?" She shouted through the door.

"Open. The. Door." Billie shouted.

Levi complied and opened the door revealing Billie standing there in some oversized shorts and a hoodie that she had robbed from Levi. The older girl pulled at the bottom of her jersey slightly when she felt her member stir at the sigh of Billie in her clothing.

"It's literally like 2AM, what the fuck dude?" Levi questioned as Billie walked inside and pushed the door closed behind her.

"You took forever to get to your door." Billie complained as she kicked her shoes off and gave Odin a quick cuddle. "Hey boy."

"I'm gonna repeat myself here...it's literally 2AM, I was sleeping! Which is what I should be doing now except my gi — you're here at my door instead." Levi caught her words.

"Yeah, my bad." Billie mumbled before walking through to Levi's room and putting her phone and car keys on the dresser.

Levi watched the girl in silence as she walked around her room. "Bil? What's going on?"

Billie turned to face Levi with a serious look. "So, basically, I'm grumpy, and horny. I'm grumpy because I'm horny." She blurted out with a frown.

"You're here at 2AM because you're horny and grumpy?" Levi asked for clarification.

"Yup. I need your help. Y'know?"

"My help?" Levi repeated again.

Billie rolled her eyes and moved closer to the taller girl. "Levin how are you so smart but so dumb sometimes. I need your help to make me less horny which makes me less grumpy. I have tried myself, trust me I've tried, but it's not helping because all I want touching me is you."

Levi stood there perfectly still as she looked in Billie's eyes.

"Mamas I need you to speak here 'cos I'm dying." Billie exclaimed.

" I mean it's not exactly how I pictured out first time would be." Levi mumbled and rubbed the back of her neck.

Billie rolled her eyes and moved so she was standing directly in front of Levi, so close they could feel each other's heavy breath.

"Baby, listen to what I'm saying. I don't give a fuck about being romanced and candles and that shit. Sex is sex. And right now...I need you. I need you to touch me, I need you to taste me, I need you to fuck me. Please." Billie continued to look up into Levi's eyes whilst she slowly moved one of her hands to lightly brush over Levi's crotch, smiling when she could feel Levi's hard member. "Lemme taste you." Billie mumbled, dropping down to her knees when Levi didn't protest.