Chapter 11 /// Part 2

"We're gonna do nothing." Billie stated.

"Nothing?"

"Well sorta. I'm just gonna pretend it never happened. But I'm also not gonna hide us. If I wanna post a picture of us, then I'm gonna do it." Billie said with a shrug.

"I mean that's sorta not nothing."

"Shut your ass up, it is. Me and my fans are like a family, I know they'll support me, so why make a big thing and announce it to the world, I mean why should I? I wouldn't have to if you were a guy. So I'm not gonna do it just because you're a girl."

Levi nodded along. What Billie said made sense. She wouldn't have to announce it or something if she was dating a guy. And to be honest Levi has seen the fandoms post and know they get plenty of gay vibes.

Billie looked at Levi as she could practically see the cogs turning in her head. "Fuck, I love you." Billie mumbled before looking away and picking up her phone. "Let's feed them."

"Feed what?"

Billie ignored Levi and tapped away at her phone.

After a few moments she turned her phone towards the older girl so she could check out what's on screen.

"Smash

"Smash. Heartfelt caption, Bil. Truely." Levi said with a laugh.

Billie grinned and took her phone back and posted the picture to her story. "They're gonna lose their shit over this."

"Speaking of losing their shit. Odin is gonna have an aneurism if I don't go and feed him." Levi laughed at herself as she walked out the door.

"Hey big boyyyy." Levi crouched as Odin came trotting up to her and scratching at her legs. "Do you want some din dins? Huh? Do you?" Odin wagged his tail rapidly in response.

After a couple of moments Levi placed down Odins bowl and laughed as he began scoffing the food up.

Heading back to her room she could hear Billie talking away.

"Has she officially lost it?" Levi muttered under her breath.

Entering the room she immediately seen Billie had put on the red lights she made her buy 'to set the mood' a couple of weeks ago.

"What're you doing?" Levi said as Billie was sat crossed leg on her bed whilst she held her phone up near her face.

"Something." Billie said with a laugh, glancing at her phone once again.

Levi frowned at the green haired girl and moved closer before bending her head over where Billie had the phone before quickly realising Billie was doing an instagram live.

"Oh shit." She said with a gasp as she moved her head away.

Billie began laughing and glanced at the comments coming through on the screen.

Levi lay on the end of her bed and got up her own instagram so she could see what was going on.

When the screen finally came up she could see Billie had angled her face and was staring into the camera with a filter on.

"You look like gru." Levi whispered.

"Shhhh."

Levi laughed at all the comments.

"Yoooo lil pump! Wait. This bitch tryna fuck."

Billie let out a laugh. "Shut up." She mumbled.

"Look what you did." Billie moved the camera so it couldn't see her face as she playfully glared at her girlfriend.

"Hoe Fuckin Tony Lopez is up in this bitch too don't you glare at me." Levi stuck her hand up as she continued to laugh. She knows enough about Billie's feelings to know she doesn't have anything to worry about.

"Y'all wanna see something cute?" Billie asked into her camera.

Levi kept one eye on the girl, wondering where she was going with this.

"Odin!" Billie yelled.

That's where she's going with this.

Odin came running in with his tail wagging and mouth open.

"There's my little boy, yes." Billie spoke to Odin in a baby voice as he jumped up on the bed and threw himself into Billie's body. "This is Odin. He's baby." Odin continued to keep his body weight on Billie as he tried to lick her face. "Isn't he so handsome!"

Billie watched the comments for a few minutes. "Well he's sorta mine. I consider him half mine." She answered after the comments asking if he's her new dog. "He's also half Levi's." She said with a shrug as Odin continued trying to snuggle in.

"He's like 75% mins." Levi responded.

"Don't lie."

Billie leaned her body forward and put the camera directly close in Levi's face. "Say it again I dare you."

"Your phone has Odin spit on it." Levi mumbled as she looked up into the camera.

"Fuck." Billie whispered as she put the camera back on herself. Wiping her phone off she put a filter back on and stared into the camera. "Ey can you ever hear yourself blink?" She asked as she blinked rapidly into the camera. "Can you hear that?"

"Can you hear what's coming out of your mouth?" Levi mumbled.

Billie didn't respond but instead moved one of her feet to softly kick Levi in her side.

"Ok I'm hopping off. Let's do this again...at some point, BYE." Billie ended the love and dropped her phone down. "You're a pain in my ass." She said with a laugh.

"No, but you'll have a pain in your ass if you keep on kicking me with your fuckin smelly ass feet. Keep them tootsie's away from me!"

Sorry for the long wait ima hoe I know.

Good news is I have the next 5 chapters all mapped out so coming up is Brits, holiday, quickies.

Chopped up and used bits of the live (cos omg).

K lemme know what u think k BYEEEE.