Chapter 5 /// Part 4

"I know." Levi mumbled, maintaining eye contact with the bright eyed girl.

It was hard not to notice Billie's feelings. Especially after she googled her. And maybe watched a couple of interviews with her to see her vibe. Levi knows the younger girl is a different person when she's around her. She's always putting out that she has this chill, I'm Billie fuckin' Eilish don't mess with me type of vibe, but around Levi she's the biggest soft ass known to man. Levi's also noticed the girls need to always be maintaining physical contact, whenever they're around each other Billie always has some part of her body touching hers, her leg, her hand, her head, it's like she needs to assure them both that they're together in the moment.

Levi though, she's unsure what she feels. Billie gives her an insane amount of butterflies, everytime she smiles it's like the world is lighting up to be that little bit brighter. Conversation flowed so natural it felt like she'd known for for an eternity. And she loved that Billie was soft for her.

But.

Something is holding her back. She's not sure if it's the age difference, 3 years doesn't sound like much at 26 to 29 but at 18 to 21...that's a lot. People grow a lot as a person even when they're turned 18. She doesn't want to dive in and catch feelings if Billie is gonna change as a person. There's also the small matter of her being a fucking worldwide celebrity. Levi is a broke college student who's studying Computer science because she wants to become a game developer. Billie is a celebrity with millions of fans who tour's for most of the year. What about them makes sense?

"I know." Levi eventually mumbled.

Billie's smile dropped at the unenthusiastic response. Determined not to have a repeat of last time, Billie just lays her head back down on Levi's chest.

"It's just,"

Billie cut Levi off, "No honestly, Levin don't worry It's cool." She tried to convince the older girl it was fine, reality is she wasn't even convincing herself.

"Billie,"

"Levi! I get it, ok? Can we just please move on?" Billie interrupted her again and tried to hide her head in Levi's chest.

Levi sighed before wrapping her arms tight around Billie's waist and used her body weight to turn Billie round so Levi was on top of her, forcing the younger girl to look at her. Billie was now pinned below Levi's body, her head caged in by her arms.

"Listen to me. I really love that you're into me. Trust me, I do. But you're Billie, and I'm Levi. You tour for most of the year and I study for most of it. I wanna be a game developer, you're going even more of an international pop star. That doesn't make sense. We don't make sense." Levi finished, refusing to break eye contact with the girl beneath her.

The two girls remained in silence for a few beats.

"Who says it doesn't make sense?" Billie questioned.

"Huh?"

"You said we don't make sense? Who the fuck says so?" Billie took a moment to bring her hand up to Levi's face, allowed her hands to rest on her cheek.

"Well me, y'know for one. And I'm sure millions of others."

"No, you only say that because you think others will. So...fuck. 'Em." Billie tried to get her point across to her.

"It's still a valid point, dude."

Billie cupped Levi's cheek, trying to convey how much she means what's she's saying.

"For a smart person you're dumb. I think you're into me too. Alls I'm asking for is for you to have an open mind. Don't shut us down. See where it goes. If after everything you're sure you don't feel anything, then fine. I'll just get cockblocked. But for now, just...let's be us? Please?"

Sup hoes.

Shorter chapter cos chapter 5 has had 4 parts. LEMME KNOE WHAT YOU THINK K BYEEEEE