Chapter 20 /// Part 2

"Will you stay still, woman?!" Billie complained from her place on Levi's lap.

Levi scowled. "This shit hurts, you little psycho."

Billie let out a loud sigh before grabbing Levi's head between her two hands. "Jesus, bro, just a quick little push and it'll be finished. Woman up, dude!"

Levi let's Billie's small hands keep her head still for a few seconds till she let go. "Fine, just be quick."

The green haired girl nodded before bringing her hands up to her girlfriends forehead, her eyes locking on the pimple currently situated there.

"Got it!" She shouted before dabbing it with a tissue. "You don't know how satisfying that was."

Levi didn't respond, instead choosing to roll her eyes.

"Don't be such a big baby." Billie said as she wrapped her arms around Levi's neck, letting out a small sigh of content.

"Stress pimples suck, man." Levi pouted.

"I know baby, but it's done with now. That bitch, Clarice-"

"Clarke."

"What the fuck ever her name was, she's being charged. It's gross that she even kept those pictures of you, you were 15. I think it's perfectly reasonable to be stressed about it." Billie paused to place a kiss on the top of Levi's nose. "Plus the fans are reacting pretty damn well, you should see all the thirst videos of you on TikTok."

Levi scoffed. "Probably because you posted on Instagram saying I make you scream on the daily, then posted a damn video of me working out and put 'big dick energy'. They probably think I'm packing a fucking third leg or something."

Billie licked her lips and grinder her hips down into Levi's crotch. "I mean, it's not far off."

"Behave." The older girl said as she grabbed a hold of Billie's hips to stop her movement before lifting her off. "Don't start shit you can't finish, you're on your period remember."

Billie dropped to her knee's. "Let me suck your dick, baby." She said as she palmed Levi's dick through her pants.

Levi groaned before grabbing hold of Billie's wrists. "I can't beautiful, I've got that zoom meeting with some potential investors in like 20 minutes." Levi grinned, proud of herself not just for resisting the temptation of her girlfriends willing mouth, but also for managing to get meetings from people who may be willing to invest in her program. She got a little bit of money from her grandma when she passed, enough that she doesn't have to worry about income for the next couple of years. Her first thought was to invest it in her program to get it up and running, but with having to pay for production and design and a bunch of other stuff, money wouldn't have stretched very far. She instead got in touch with some people that she knew, as well as sending hundreds of emails with pitch video's, eventually it all paying off and ending up with meeting with four potential investors today.

"You're gonna do so good, baby." Billie said with a smile.

—————————————-///————————————————

"Mom, I need cooking help. How am I meant to toast a tortilla? Like it's not gonna fit in a toaster oven. Do I just grill it? But like, why don't they just say that?"

"You just put it on the stove, honey." Maggie said, used to getting cooking questions from her daughter now she's moved out.

"Eh?" Billie questioned, brows coming together in confusion.

"On the stove top, like on the flame. It's just to like brown it a bit."

"Why don't they put that on the instructions bro, this is so stu-" Billie stopped herself mid sentence when she seen Levi walk in to the kitchen drinking from a water bottle. "Shit, mom, gotta go." She rushed out before hanging up. She rushed over to her girlfriend and waited expectantly.

Levi tried to keep her face neutral, which lasted for all of three seconds before her face broke out into a grin. "They're in."

"They're in?!" Billie repeated, a smile now plastered cheek to cheek.

"They're in." Levi confirmed again. Billie let out an excited squeal and jumped up, wrapping her legs around Levi's waist and snaking her arms around her neck. "Well, three out of four. They agreed to invest the request amount each and also agreed on the minimal stake. They said they believe even with a minimal stake, they're confident they'll get their desired payout." Levi continued, unable to stop the excitement in her voice.

Billie squeezed her girlfriend with all her might. "I'm so so proud of you, baby."

Levi squeezed her girlfriend back, knowing how much the small girl is a backbone for her. "I also had a chance to speak to Zach, and he's agreed to come on as a creative front. So we're gonna meet up next this week and go over some colour schemes and logo ideas."

"That's so sick."

Levi nodded and walked over to the kitchen counter, placing Billie's butt on it so the girl can let her go and still be eye level with her.

"Thank you, Bil'. For supporting me, sticking with me, y'know? I know I end up in front of the computer for hours and you can probably feel neglected at some points...just know I appreciate you...all of you." Levi said, trying to maintain eye contact to convey how much she meant those words.

Billie smiled before leaning forward to place a soft kiss on Levi's lips. "I know. Plus, one day I'm gonna be a hot as fuck trophy wife and you can be my sugar momma. So you do you, baby."

Levi scoffed. "I'm sorry, how much exactly did you make last year."

"Irrelevant. Make me a trophy wife one day, Levi Beckett."

"Deal."

Damnnnnn yous had me hounded😂 I'm sorry it's taken so long, if you read my posts - me and my partner both got Covid, my girlfriend ended up in hozzie for just under 2 weeks and it's took us a long time to recover.

I hope you're all staying safe and getting vaccinated and (if you're on the UK getting ready for 29th March).

And again guys, if there's anything you want to happen in this story, any requests, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.